Strapless strap on advice

Hey
Me and my partner recently brought a strapless strap on and after a few adjustments, discover that we could only use it in one position, which was great 😬, because we couldn't get it to stay in!

How do you get the strap on to stay in?
And is there only limited positions you can use with them or can you do what you please 😉

To get a strapless strap on to stay in place you need to do your kegels, a strong pelvic floor will allow you to squeeze around the toy and keep it in place. In the meantime, I'd say your best option would be you laying flat and your partner on top riding, laying on a flat surface may help you to keep the toy inside. If you're still having problems, then I'd suggest looking into an underwear styled harness like this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32783 for some extra support :)

Hey Jess, Jess here!

Can I ask which model of strapless strap on you have? NatandTom's advice of using a simple brief harness, something like a RodeoH, is spot on and they can be great for added support while you're getting used to holding it in place.

To strengthen your kegels in the mean time though and build up to using it without a harness, you might like to check out the kegel exercisers / jiggle balls section of the website. They gently give your pelvic floor a work out and can also be a great prequel to foreplay. Not only will you be able to hold the dildo in place much easier, but you'll climax more quickly (and more powerfully) than before - so it's a win, Win WIN!! :) 

Another great way is to hold it in with the head of your magic wand. Both of you will get a real buzz out of it (so to speak)!

We bought a strapless strap on for pegging as we thought it would pleasure both of us. We got the systic mantril (or something like that!) and it was uncomfortable.

The problem we found was that even with well toned kegals, the design just isn't right for heterosexual couples. As it is adjustable, i found that with each thrust, my part was just rocking back and forth inside me (hence the discomfort) while the other part was pretty stationary despite the amount of lube we used! At some points it felt like it was going to tear me open! I could only manage a few thrusts before i had to resort to holding it.

Then we decided to use a harness and strap on and it is so much easier! Mine has a built in pocket for a bullet vibe so i still get pleasure, and it feels like i have much more control.

We bought the harness as a stop gap until we were experienced enough to go back to the strapless but tbh the harness is much more comfortable and practical that i doubt we will ever go back!

Hey 😊 Thank you all for your posts. We have the love honey double delight vibrating strap on. We have tried harness strap ons before, but we wanted something that would penetrate us both. We have previously tried the fetish fantasy double delight, but found the straps uncomfortable. My partner has a good pelvic floor, but for me, I am going to buy some jiggle balls 😊 I gathered it would take time to get used to it before we brought it, and to be honest it is a laugh and a giggle trying something new. When we managed a position and it stayed in place, it was fantastic, so I will not be giving up 😉

Sounds like you're on the case! Here's a handy guide on kegel exercisers you might like to check out. 

Just so you know, in the mean time, RodeoH harnesses are geared towards same-sex couples and many of them have a "through-and-through" opening at the front to accomodate a double ended dildo and because they're designed like pants and boxers, there are no straps to dig in or rub.

Basically you would wear the dildo the same as you would without a harness, and then slip the end that you'd use on your partner through the fly/o-ring in the front of the pants. This gives you a little extra support while you still build up your kegel strength but enables you to both enjoy the pleasure. Plus most of them have a secret vibe pocket or two for added buzzzzzz! 

I had a real struggle with this myself actually and the only thing I found that helped was kegel muscle exercises to help you hold it in!

We struggled with a strapless as Mrs gets that turned on using one that her natural wetness made it really hard to keep it in when going for it so we swapped to a strap on one and no problems now :-)

Thank you. The guide to kegel exercises has been very useful. We have just ordered a set, including a few more glass dildos for my collection😉
I will keep you updated, on how we get on! X

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have it down in no time..

As for me, after two kids.. They look too hard! I imagine me with one of those and I just laugh! My pelvic floor needs sooooo much work!

I've just started on kegel balls and I have a vibrating love egg on order just to make it more worth my while.. 👍

I can feel a difference already even though the kegel balls I have are not the right shape for me. I have new ones on the way..