Strapless strap-on security.

I enjoy being pegged by my wife but we would like her to get pleasure from the act too so we are considering a strapless strap-on instead of our current dildo (which is mounted in pegging underwear with a built in O ring).

Not to put too fine a point on it we are both in our mid 60's and she has given birth to two children so we're not too confident that her kegel muscles will be able to hold a strapless strap-on securely in place. Especially during anal sex.

Is there some way of securing a strapless strap on in place in these circumstances or would we be better going for Plan B and looking for a clitoral vibrator to fit inside her current pegging underwear? This would obviously be our less favoured option as there would be no penetration for my wife, only vibration.

Finally which strapless strap-on or underwear mounted clitoral vibrator would people recommend?

1 Like
This post is no longer available.

I suspect the strapless type has limited success a lot of the time, great idea let down by "control issues"

We have both harness and strapless both have their advantages the strapless dose give more stimulation to me but because of the angle it sits it's more difficult to use some positions. We have used a remote egg vibe with the harness he has the control and turns it up as his orgasms builds so I can feel what he's feeling. That works quite well as i know to go faster or slower.

1 Like

A harness is a must with any 'strapless' dildo. There are loads that work well (the SpareParts ones for example) however we have made our own that don't require us to thread the dildo through a ring as they are just like a low-cut thong that supports the 'saddle' of the toy and holding it firmly in place and, critically, in good contact with the clit.

This allows the dildo to be inserted in the wearer and then the harness put on like a pair of panties.

1 Like

KinkyMira wrote:

I really struggled with a strap-less strap on (I couldn't keep it in), so we reverted to a harness model. The one I currently have sits the base of the dildo right on my clit. I clear the hood from the clit once I am loaded, and then I can start pegging. By doing this, I cum like a train, over and over again. I don't need a clitoral vibe or penetration to orgasm with that setup.

That sounds promising. What harness and dildo you you use?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, as I didn't see your post until just.

We've been through (and destroyed) a number of harnesses. This is the one that seems the most hard wearing, and coincidentally, it is the one where things line up over my cit.

Fetish Fantasy Elite Universal Breathable Harness
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22580

My husband is slowly going up sizes of dildo. At the moment, the largest he is using is one of my old ones, and can take it all the way in his ass. (He loves balls hitting his ass).

Adam's Cock PleasureSkin Dildo 7 Inch
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10747

Of course, your bits may have a different alignment, so this combination may do nothing for you. Causes fireworks for me though.

1 Like

Thak You.

I've put the narness on my wish list.

I was about to say a harness for the strapless strap on would be ideal! :)

I am new to a harness, I find it a bit uncomfortable. I do have some Ed problems and was wondering if a penis extender may be better for my OH? I would love to explore pegging but I don’t think my OH would go along. May just have to peg myself, what is the best way to do that solo?