Strapless strapon help

Me and my wife want to try the strapless strap on but I’m pretty sure we will need a harness to hold things in place as she will be pegging me. We have strapon underwear and a regular harness but I’m not sure either of those will work any suggestions. Other than level exercises

Strictly speaking the point of a strapless strap on is to not use a harness. Therefore there is no guarantee a strapless one will work with any given harness. Some people do find that they can make a combination work, but it is dependant on the toy, the harness and the anatomy of the people involved. It is possible, but might be trial and error. Obviously your harness can’t have any solid backing behind the o ring. Often underwear style ones have fabric that can be moved aside.

The other option is to have your wife on her back and you on top. That way she isn’t fighting as much against gravity.

1 Like

Harness briefs work really well with strapless strap-ons. At least ours did. The bulb of the dildo fits inside the vagina and the penis section protrudes through the hole in the front (with the O ring) and the briefs hold it all in place.
For more security go a size too small on the briefs.

1 Like

Apparently the bulb not on a strapless strap on is called the pony god know why

1 Like