Strapon advice please?

I’m looking to a comfortable strapon for pegging. Something as comfy as possible (maybe strapless?) that can accommodate a decent size dildo.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

1 Like

For a strapless strap-on to work well you need very strong kegel muscles to hold it in place with all the thrusting and movement

My wife prefers harness briefs for comfort and effectiveness but there’s a limit to the size of the dildo they can work with. They work fine with our 8" Lifelike Lover dildo but the bigger 10" version won’t fit in the O ring and there’s not enough support for a heavier dildo anyway so we have to use a conventional harness for that one.

1 Like

Thanks. Briefs sound good and 8 inches is fine. Do you have any recommendations?

We use these.

Choose a size smaller than you would normally wear so that they are a tight fit. That will give you more support and control.

2 Likes

Thanks hun

This is the one we use and you can change the size of the dildo to suit your size. Highly recommend.

1 Like

My wife prefers the harness briefs these days.

1 Like

We use the SpareParts Harness from LH

Mrs is very happy with how it feels, fits and looks

1 Like

Sexterminatrix loves her newest strapless strapon. Unfortunately, it’s not sold by LH atm despite being an Evolved product, but it has a womaniser-style sucky thing incorporated into it, replete with a little tongue-thing in the middle of it for amazing clitoral simulation for her. When properly placed, she will climax - HARD - in about 6 thrusts. Definitely one of our best purchases, and is a great addition to the toy box if female pleasure/stimulation whilst pegging is important to you (and it IS important!). :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to try a strapless strap-on you can use it along with the harness briefs i recommended above. The dildo will poke out of the O ring aperture and the briefs will hold the bulb section inside you even if your kegels are not quite up to it.

1 Like

Oh wow. That’s ideal! So the bulb end with go through the inside of the briefs?

Yes. There’s a flap behind the O ring which you can push to one side to allow the dildo to poke through.

Alternatively you could get yourself a tight fitting pair of men’s briefs and push the dildo through the fly opening.

1 Like

I have a number if strap on pants - these are similar to knickers but gave a area to the front to attach the dildo

I find them very comfortable and sexy and hold the dildo firmly in place

2 Likes

@batjamboree thanks. I’ll go for one of those I think.

hi!
personally a more of a jock strap style works best for me. it’s comfortable and holds tight to the body so the dildo doesn’t feel like it’s moving around or not connected to my groin.
LoveHoney don’t have any that are suitable for this but there are plenty out there :slight_smile:

god that looks good - yes please

We use this one it comes with different o rings too because we changed for a bigger dildo but we also upgraded to metal o rings because the rubber ones didn’t hold when things got rough