Strapon

I’m looking for a good hollow strap on to wear while having sex with my wife. I don’t have ED, bit want to use it as a hotwife role play, where I am pretending to be another guy. I just want to ensure that the hollow element of the strapon is comfortable and sufficient and the shaft is realistic and feels like a real cock for her.

2 Likes

It sounds like you want a penis extender rather than a strap-on. If you want ot to be realistic looking these look to be the best three three:

The Lovehoney Real Feel - with ball loop, available in flesh brown or flesh pink (though currently sold out in pink)

Or the Fantasy X-Tensions either 2 inch with ball loop or 3 inch extra girthy

No personal experience of these I’m afraid but a fair number of reviews for each.

4 Likes

Hi,
After reading the reviews I’ve now purchased the 3 inch extension. I will leave a review once we receive it.
Thanks for the advice

3 Likes

@darcy_lee we have at least one of all of the lovehoney variations and cannot recommend them enough!! They form part of virtually all of our playtime

One thing with the one you have selected is that I would say that you need to be 6" or greater otherwise you will get a weird vacuum and indented void from where you end and the 6" apply.

1 Like

Thanks Welsh Warrior, it has just arrived. I,m over 6 inches when fully erect, so hopefully all good. Can’t wait to use it, probably at the weekend. I’ll be sure to leave a review

1 Like

@darcy_lee = go big or go home hehe! Good luck. I purchased LH 2 inch Schlong extender but have been crazy busy but will give it a go with my wife soon.

@darcy_lee we tried a couple of extenders but didn’t get on with them as still got a bit of movement inside them giving sensation which would result in orgasm. Now just use a harness with dildo placed above my gear then remove and I finish off. That gives her other guy fantasy with extra length and girth. Have fun

1 Like

Not too worried about the sensation. Giving it a try tomorrow. It’s more the other guy/hot wife fantasy. I’m hoping that some day she will allow a real other guy so I can watch. Hopefully this is building towards it.