Stretching for bigger toys

I’m getting bored of my butt plugs and dildos. So I have bought a much larger one which is almost as wide as my fist. Only thing is after owning it for as long as I have, I still haven’t been able to stretch far enough to take the whole thing. Does anyone have any tips on how to stretch/gape further. I have been trying to take this for 30-45 mins 4-5 times a day and I have been able to take more and more, it’s the last 2 inches that I can’t seem to master

2 Likes

Extra lube! Rotate the toy in case the shape helps.

Other similar sized toys & repeated holds & insertion /removal.

Perseverance & lube are the top tips

1 Like

The TitanMen Intimidator gets a lot of love on here. Apparently its good for progression, and can save you a fortune compared with sizing up dildo by dildo.

5 Likes

If you have a slightly smaller toy to where you are on the big one go back to that. Sometimes if a dildo is tapered it can make it more difficult to move up in size, particularly if it’s the last bit. Getting your anus used to something you can take as a maximum really needs to be something which is an even girth at least for that last part. Then you can move up a size.

When it’s got a strong taper to the girth, it’s like trying to drive a wedge in. So the toy is only stretching the first few millimetres of your anus, before your anus has to get wider to take more.

1 Like

The one Ian has linked for you goes up in a sort of step by step rather than a plain taper.

I have the intimidator for this exact reason, it’s ridged (for your pleasure), but the ridges don’t feel like big steps so you can use it to gradually push further. I’ve only had mine a week or so and not had much chance to practice but it’s certainly helped my stretching game.

1 Like

Thank you everyone

This the plug I’m having trouble with

:open_mouth: wow that’s a beast! (The intimidator)

1 Like

@Emily_Bishop_89 have you tried an inflatable butt plug? They get nice and big

1 Like

That looks like a classic “patience and perseverance” plug as well as needing lashings of lube. Might sound counterintuitive but sometimes training every day doesn’t help me. When I’m in the mood for playing I tend to be more relaxed and find I can deeper/wider than when it’s a goal-oriented task to complete. Training every day can be dead helpful but sometimes taking a break and coming back to it another time can help to crack it. Let us know when you do though!

@Emily_Bishop_89 That has the strong taper that I was talking about. What can also be an issue if your anus is not fully ready to take that , is getting it back out once you have got it all the way in to the narrower neck. As on the way out you body is faced with a nearly vertical wall of toy, relative to the axis of the toy. And if you do get it in and leave it in for a few minute, your anus will relax back onto the narrow neck. It takes quite a while to get your anus used to relaxing on command.

I would look at getting the intimidator before you go further with the one you have, and train up slowly to a little larger than the plug you have.

1 Like

@Emily_Bishop_89

Have you tried an inflatable buttplug ? Like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/inflatable-butt-plugs/p/anal-balloon-pump-2-inch/a8978g32790.html

They are really good at getting an internal stretch and prepare you for a plug.

1 Like

Not sure how you use it, you could try this method, might help, use something to rest it on about 8" high(a kids plastic bucket or anything that will sit between your legs) , kneel over your plug then you can gently rock backwards onto it, it’s a quite relaxing way to “sit” on it and you have a lots of body control, you can also squat over it(feet flat) but gives less slow control and requires more leg strength though once mastered you can really bounce on it this way ?

I have a butt plug of similar proportions and agree that it takes some getting in, especially as my hips don’t open up as wide and so not only is the stretch of my anus an issue, but physical space for it to fit too.

I don’t use it often (not enough time), but usually warm up with the Doc Johnson Titanmen Rumpy (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-titanmen-the-rumpy-smooth-butt-plug-6.5-inch/a35506g64860.html), the girth is only just less than the plug you linked to, but the taper is a bit gentler. Once I am comfortable with the rumpy, then I move on to the plug (my one is the LH large silicone, 7.5inch girth).

The suggestion of sitting on the plug, rocking is a good one, thats how I got it in the first time, now I lay on my back, knees up to open my hips as much as possible and go from there.

One word of caution though, the taper going in might feel intense, but there is almost no taper on the way out. You go from the neck size (which is maybe 3 inch circumference?) to the maximum girth in a very short space, this can make getting it out more challenging than getting it in (prep is the key here as you are best to push, be wary of follow through…)

Good luck though, once you can get it in, its really intense

Ahhh the curse of the stretchers nuggets :nauseated_face:

That looks more like a door stop.