Strip club again

So last night we went to our second strip club. I wore my blue dress and fish net tights and brought some low heels, was funny as I always wear flats.
We had decided to go to Cinema, but due to traffic we didn’t make that. Thankfully not paid. So we went to weather spoons and had tea.
Got to the club at opening. Sadly they had increased their entrance price which we hadn’t accounted for in budgeting. Sorry boring.
So we sat down, and some girls came over and chatted, this time I was better with conversation and not so nervous.
Then a rather large boob lady come over and chats and offers a dance (that was a bit longer) and we could lick her nipples. So we go up to the rooms and pay for a dance with her. She stripped down and then danced her boobs in our faces, my husband licked one and I licked the other, ok with this as we are both together, at the end she gave my husband a little kiss and then me as well.
We then went back downstairs, 2 girls come over with big boobs and offer a cheap dance, so off we go again. This dance is nice but not as up close and personal but they did run boobs against each other.
We then decided that should probably stop at that, and watched the girls doing pole dancing.
Then finally we got chatted to by a lovely lady with lots of tattoo and lovely boobs, we had a really lovely chat and we decided to have a final dance with her. So we went upstairs again and she danced for us, putting her boobs in front of us and then touched herself through her panties. I asked (yes crazy) if we could touch her boobs and she said we could.
So last night I touched boobs, kissed a girl and licked nipples.
Husband was very turned on by all of this. He did ask if we could go into VIP room with last girl again and I said no, as we spent budget.
It was interesting as a lot of the girls chatted with me on my own at bar or when I’m toilets, asking if this was our first time in a club. Think they were shocked to see a married couple.
Anyway we got at 4 and had some amazing sex and then again this morning. He made me squirt a lovely pattern on the bed sheets. All this after a discussion about our next adventure.

21 Likes

I love this! Sounds like you had a great time
:clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

I funnily went to Wetherspoon today for lunch and was the first time I’ve ever stepped foot in one :sweat_smile:

Lol whenever I hear about big boobs I think of the Simpsons movie when Homer says “thank you boob lady!” :joy:

I mentioned this post to the wife last night and how much of a turn on it must of been. I also said she could surprise me for my birthday with something similar. She smiled but didnt say no, so you never know.

2 Likes

This time last year, even 6 months ago, it was a definite no from me too.

1 Like

Reading this makes me want to do it! I could never watch my partner be with another woman, I wish I could and be ok with it but I can’t…this I could deal with and I know he’d love it. There aren’t any strip clubs in N.I, none that I’m aware of anyway.

1 Like

Yes I may have moved a lot with going to strip clubs and touching boobs, but him actually being with anyone else, penetration or oral sex is a no no and an immovable boundary.
It was great fun, and I’m still smiling about it. They’re also safe places, sounds strange, but all the above happened knowingly and after I asked.
There is information on strip clubs in NI on the internet. Maybe u will find something. Otherwise go on holiday.

3 Likes

Sadly no strip clubs, you can book a stripper for parties etc but no actual clubs in N.I they’re banned.

Sound amazing :heart_eyes: