Strip Club Newbie

Hey everyone. We are headed to a busy city for a good friend’s stag do. Chances are we will end up in a strip club. Now I’ve never been so want to check a few things so I don’t look stupid. Aside from the obvious be polite, no touching don’t get your phone out. Is there anything to know? How does getting a dance generally work? Thanks.

4 Likes

The ones i’ve been (although not in a while, things might have changed) to generally the dancers not on stage a milling about around the club.

Some clubs have different policies but quite often the dancers will approach you and ask if you would like a dance.

If you want a dance from a particular girl just wait until you see her wandering round and ask her, politely obvs.

Pricing varies, some clubs have a fixed price per dance, some have a suggested minimum.

It’s never been “dollar bills tucked in g strings”.

Some have quite obvious yet subtle displays about “rules and etiquette” randomly placed around or on the walls in the gents.

The best is the random conversations, while shes waving everything shes got at you, you’re talking to her about the last good film you watched or making netflix binge watch recommendations :rofl:

2 Likes

There are still places that have them ? Where I live they have been gone for many years . Many years ago there was quite a range of them . In all I had been to , the girls would ask if you wanted a lap dance . Back then there was no real minimum . The clubs ranged from top shelf with beautiful women that were professional dancers all the way to opposite end with limited looks and zero dancing skills . The funnest one I went to was a biker strip joint . There was often a little more contact than allowed . If you went way too far the bouncer was generally a little rough . Being a rider , my friends took me there after I got out of hospital after a car hit me . Door man let me in for free and all the beer I could drink and free dances ( some extra special ) when word spread about busted up me and damaged motorcycle . Hope you have fun !

It’s all dependent on how much you pay. I’ve had my fingers where they do not usually belong when I was in Georgia, USA once. My buddy got a blow job - just no penetration allowed. Usually the rooms are private… but for the right price you can take 2 girls with you.
I found that the timing is also needing to be right. If you are too early, the cost is higher. If you are too late, the girls are tired, but if you hit it just right, they are horny as well and may need the money if it has been a tough night.
Stay sober as possible as no one wants a puking drunk guy all over them. Dress sharp, play the part of a bit of a high roller, and be respectful and a good tipper. You will be surprised how well things will go if you play it smart

I’ve only been to one once and I didn’t like it at all it was years ago, but I remember them telling you all the rules before you go in.

1 Like

I was slways told;
Dont take the girst gitl who comes up to you, tske your time & choose who you want to see dance for you.
Buy them a drink, its not terrible to be nice & tip them one way or another

They are or can be, like vultures, and some can ne rude when you say “sorry im ok just now thanks” they can get pushy and rude.

DONT go to the vip, its just a waste of money, no matter what promises youre told. Cheap shit fizzy wine, which youll pay £130 for but can get the exact same bottle in a supermarket gor £15

1 Like