stripper heels

Just wondering if lovehoney would consider adding these to their clothing line? xx

They used to stock shoes, but they said they took up too much room in the warehouse.

They might consider it again if interest is high enough? Add your suggestion to the Pander to Me thread as it's more likely to be acknowledged by staff there 😀

thanx natandtom

where is the pander to ,e thread xx

Here is the pander to me thread.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/page-32/

thank u bondage god x

I like the sound of that idea

high heels are easy to buy in lots of shops though? I recently got some VERY high ones in TKMaxx. have you looked at New Look online?

My OH gets all my bedroom shoes from ebay. Last pair of very high, clear heels were about 8 quid and he loves them.

thanx guys, i actually have a lovely pair from new look susan, they are cute but not the most comfortable lol

demonica I shall look on ebay, do u just type in stripper heels? x

Hey sexkitt3n

A few brands you'll want to look up are:

Pleaser

Bordello

Demonia 

But a search for "stripper heels" and "fetish heels" should find you plenty of results too. 

Try a few different searches - 'Stripper heels', 'Clear heels', 'Sexy heels', 'Bedroom shoes', that sort of stuff. Once you find a seller that offers the kind of shoes you're looking for, check out their shops as they'll usually stock lots of different styles that fit the bill.

Lucite shoes also come up with loads in the searches. I would love a pair one day.