Stroker For Premature Ejaculation

Has anyone used a male toy or stroker to overcome PE? I’m thinking of getting one and am after some recommendations.

I haven't used one for that purpose, but I think it's the Edging technique that's probably more important than the stroker. Though perhaps a tighter one would be more useful in this circumstance?

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but hopefully this will give your question a little bump and get you a few more replies. 🙂

Fortunately I do not have that problem, I have read about this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40708

Not sure if it will help you, I have read elsewhere that is the toy to use for PE.

There's also this Tracey Cox EDGE one that's on offer at the moment:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38253

I think the best way to get over premature ejaculation (suffered from it for years but not massively badly) is to masturbate up to climax and hold it dont ejaculate. Do that several times a day and you will soon train your body to get over premature ejaculation. You will strnegthen the muscles and you will actively be able to stop ejaculation before it starts whilst having sex. I've tried it and it works well. Eventually you will start to last longer and longer during sex.

Just every time you feel like masturbating stop yourself a few times first, and try getting closer and closer to the tipping point before you stop. Its very pleasurable and less messy because you can enjoy the stimulation without ejaculating once you get confident. And you will find when you do let yourself ejaculate it is far more amazing as well.

Wearing condoms help a lot as well.

You can also get delay creams which 'burn' the head a little bit (buring like chilli hot I mean) to remove sensitivity I've found those are fairly good.

Letting you mind wander a bit during sex is also good.

A technique I have used recently during missionary to a fair degree of success is to lie slightly over on the thigh of the woman bend into her and therefore you can control pace a lot better with the waist. Then enter and when you feel you are going to come pull out and use only the top of the head to do fast short shallow strokes. This removes a lot of the sensitivity and I have found done right it can prolong sexual intercourse indefinitely (ie till you get exhausted). You can alternatee between shallow fast and deep slow to suit your arousal, and the shallow thrusts work the womans clit really well. I would recommend trying it but the trick is to lie over on one of her thighs not enter straight, and then when you enter you get more control over the thrusts etc. Its also a lot less tiring than sex lying straight on top.

Finally exploring prostate massage really helps strengthen those muscles as you explore kegel exercises. This also gets a harder erection and teaches more restraint as the muscles get trained.

I'm not sure about using one to "overcome" PE as you asked but the Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit is aimed at training you to improve control. If you haven't already tried a Fleshlight you should :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13190