Stroker recommendations

Can I please have your recommendation for strokers?
I’d like to buy the Mr a toy of his own,but all the ones I’ve read about say they are too tight.

I don’t like the fleshlight versions so looking ideally for a see through tunnel.

There’s a few on LH and don’t want to waste my money on something he can’t get his cock in!

4 Likes

My oh has this one and he loves it. It’s made for the more girthed penis as I don’t think this would work well on any one below average.

1 Like

Not sure on your budget , but these two are great and the first one is adjustable so can tighten if needed for a firm grip wanted.

2 Likes

Fleshlight Quickshot definitely .

2 Likes

He’s not keen on vibratory, so just looking for a manual wanking aid basically. Clear so we can both see and enjoy the view :blush:

1 Like

This is too tight to ram my penis into however being reversible I lubricate the outside, press it against the head of my penis, then turn it inside out so it goes over the end. The tightness is then really enjoyable. It’s only a tenner! :star_struck:

If its see through and being able to watch that youre looking for i would go for the quickshot.

1 Like

My husband has the go torque and thinks it’s a bit tight (he’s average sized) - the canal has 0.5 inches in diameter and 6.5 in internal length. But he thought the bigger version of it was the turbo thrust which has a 1 inch diameter and 9 inches internal length. Both are non anatomical and see through… Also, if you buy something that doesn’t work for him, you guys could take advantage of the 100 Day Money Back Promise to return it :woman_shrugging:t2: Hope you guys find something good! :slight_smile:

@SinfulBlanche

I can certainly highly recommend this Tracy cox stroker.

It’s opening is wide & it’s certainly not as tight as some of the others, if that’s a concern.

2 Likes