Stroker Toy Advice

We have this stroker but can’t get on with it.

We’ve tried using loads of lube, but it never seems to glide. The nodules on the inside just seem to get stuck and it doesn’t feel that good.

Are we doing something wrong or is it just because it’s cheap?

What toy like this would you recommend?

Thanks

1 Like

I had the same problem. I’m by no means well endowed and found it just too tight to do anything with and the bumps exacerbated it. Not a great product. Be interested to see other recommendations too

I’ve tried several strokers and don’t particularly get on with them. My best recommendation has to be my hand. It always performs well. :grin:

Totally the opposite end of the scale price wise, but I highly recommend this if/when it’s back in stock:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-male-vibrator/69365.html

At this risk of being too graphic, it’s made me climax multiple times in quick succession, and very intensely, with very little effort involved :rocket:

You could try a different lube, I find the liquid silk works best for me.

Stroker wise I have something similar and it’s my least favourite. Only advantage is visually looks fun for my partner, can be used in conjunction with oral, or I can fire my load across the bed… (We decided oral was better for both of us without the stroker).

My favourite is currently the fleshlight stu for overall feeling. Lube on the area, inside and directly onto my penis and the head.

However I’m currently not with my partner due to lockdown and prefer this style visually, however it’s no longer in production.

Feeling wise for a comparison
fleshlight 8
Stroker similar to yours 3
See through one I linked 5
Cheaper alternatives to the fleshlight 4-6

Hi Cw,

I’m a huge fan of strokers but agree that some of the lovehoney basics versions can be a bit rough and tight when new however they do seem to loosen up with use and lube. I generally use a water based anal lube which lasts longer. I haven’t tried that toy but can recommend the Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Intense Ticklers - the soft finger-like fronds internally, the ridges can be rough.
A softer option would be the Doc Johnson Mood Exciter Double-Sided Stroker or maybe a THRUST Pro Mini Ella Realistic Pocket Pussy 200g

@Cw91 I bought this recently (left a review on the product page) and for the current price in the outlet sale its a bargain! Not quiet, but a great toy. :wink:

Strokers are a weird one, I have a few different types and sometimes I use them and they’re amazing and other times…eh.

I really liked the Broad City egg but I think that’s discontinued now. I had the Tracey Cox reversible super stroker and it was OK but the plastic smell was off putting! The smaller Lovehoney head master (often in the sale) has been good, acts like a huge stroking cock ring!

With all of them they need you to be hard to start with and as ever plenty of lube on you and the toy. Cock rings can help if you’re not cut.

Maybe try a different type of lube or look into purchasing a better quality stroker that has a good amount of positive star reviews…

I recently purchased the Stoya Destroyer Fleshlight and can definitely vouch for this!! Feels much more like the real thing and gave me very intense orgasms…just much too quickly!