strong sperms

is there any pills which can make strong sperms and in extra quantity and flow of sperms will be incresed??

Hi, maxeee and welcome to the forums!

In answer to your question, I don't think there are pills as such, but making sure you're healthy, of the right weight, non-smoking and not drinking to excess should all help. Some people swear by a particular diet, or making sure they get enough zinc, but really a healthy lifestyle should sort you out.

Anything more serious should be referred to a doctor or fertility clinic anyway, and they'll help determine the right course of treatment for your condition.

If you're sticking around, take a look at the rules - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

and the Welcome threads - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/289975-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/295128-lets-talk-about-sex/

You can ask questions, join in discussions and search for old threads dealing with a dizzying array of topics.

See you around,

MrMr

Thanks for replying..Actually I did all my semen tests with Dr. Everything is just normal. The thing is I am healthy man but intercourse time is also very normal but only I do have proble when I released sperms are not in maximum quantity like its one or two drops with no flow which can reach to girls regina properly for pragnency and all. I am just checking how can increse my sperms counts and flow will be strong enough to get pragnency.

OK, your doctor really needs to go through some basics with you if you're unsure about this, but a good sperm count will enable your girlfriend/partner to get pregnant as long as her fertility's OK.

It sounds like you'd like to increase the quantity of semen you produce (the milky fluid that carries the sperms). What you're producing now will be enough for pregnancy (so be safe!) but generally the amount of fluid you produce is affected by how often you ejaculate (cum), how recently you last did it, and how much you've had to drink that day. More water in your body means more fluid for your prostate to work with, and so more semen out. Your prostate also takes a while to "recharge" and produce another batch after you've cum, so if you're having lots of sex or even masturbating, that will run down your supply, and if you try again too soon after you last came there won't be much left!

Lastly, if you're cuming anywhere near your partner's vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy. If you're in it, then it should only be a matter of time. Sperm "swim" and home in on the woman's cervix, so "reach" isn't really a problem.

You can actually get some pills that supposedly increase sperm potency and quantity, such as Sperm o Max or Vimax Volume, but LH doesn't sell them as far as I'm aware. I have never tried them with any of my men so far, so I'm afraid I can't tell you if they work or not.

LH do sell orgasm enhancers for men though, which could help you have more power when you ejaculate:

From http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=507 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18478

to the top-o-the-range stuff like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=993.

As the Lovely Mr. M has said though, things like diet, sleeping better, lowering stress, working out and not taking drugs of any kind (though you may do these all already!).

Also I don't know how much you masturbate, but I find generally that men who masturbate less frequently ejaculate more. (Some may argue this, but my friends and I find it to be true). Maybe you could give the hand a rest for a while before intercourse? ;D

yes you both (Booties,Monster) added quite beneficial wording for me. I will definitely recheck with my Dr. again about this. As Mr.Monster added as I understand that white fluid even its released in little value can be generate pregnancy but on right time and it can be a time problem. regarding this my personal experience is that before marriage I used to masturbate everyday (one or two times or sometimes more even) But after marriage I didnt masturbate yet. Is there anycase if we do more masturbate white fluids can less produced??

Booties: Pills you mentioned sperm o Max or vimax volume easy available in the market if somebody needs it and any side effects???

Thanks

SpermOMax have a website, so if you google it you can buy it from them straight. Probably in dollars though. It's about $60 (around £37) for a one month supply, but they offer a money-back thing where if they don't work, you may get a full refund within 60 days. It apparently has no side effects but can take a while to cause a noticeable change, anything from days to a few weeks. So yes, easy to get hold of and supposedly safe and well reviewed!

Vimax Volume is herbal so has no known side effects, and they also have a website. These are about £32 so a little cheaper, and they also have a guarantee, but only if you buy 2 or more bottles.

Google them if you want to read some reviews. =)

Hello and welcome to the OA! We are trying to conceive at the moment, we are both taking pregnacare conception, you can get it from BOOTS you can get the male and female one for about £18 if you but the combination box, they claim to help form healthy sperm. You can also get a lube that is supposed to help, also from boots i think it's made by sonatogen, it shows a picture of how normal lube creates a barrier effect. Also we found out you are only supposed to have sex every other day so the sperm can become strong. Hope this helps. Good luck

hey thanks llovemyman...If you can mention the name you are using made by sonatogen(BOOTS).

Many Thanks

pregnacare conception, How regularly I have to take it?

ummm.......pills are not always the best.you should do more exercise

I am extremely sceptical about many of the brands already listed here. Actually, it's stronger than that, the vitamin and supplement industry is, by and large, a huge con. The average Westerner gets more than enough nutrients in their diet and pisses the rest down the toilet.

SpermOMax is all 'herbal'. Mostly asparagus. £35 for some dried asparagus. Don't bother. It is playing on an insecurity some men may have about their sperm quality, just like penis enlargement pills it contains almost fuck all and relies on you thinking something has occured.

I also would not bother with Pregnacare or Santogen, they are simply vitamin supplements, the type of stuff you can buy anywhere. If you do want to take vitamins buy a normal bottle! The idea is here is that by throwing the word pregnant on an ordinary bottle of vitamins people will buy it. Compare this to the special period pain painkillers you can buy for 3x the price of a packet of regular painkillers containing the exact same pills!

Consult your doctor if you are having any trouble conceiving. There is not a simple magic pill that will fix things.

I must say, there was an announcement a couple of years ago in which scientists said vitamin tablets do not work at all. Apparently the body can't absorb them properly, and you would have to swallow a whole bottle of them to get almost as much, say, Vitamin C as you'd get in a tangerine.

Also I did say they supposedly work. I've never tried these things. Not buying anything over £15 that isn't guaranteed to work! -cheapskate-

Booties wrote:

I must say, there was an announcement a couple of years ago in which scientists said vitamin tablets do not work at all. Apparently the body can't absorb them properly, and you would have to swallow a whole bottle of them to get almost as much, say, Vitamin C as you'd get in a tangerine.

Also I did say they supposedly work. I've never tried these things. Not buying anything over £15 that isn't guaranteed to work! -cheapskate-

I did notice.External Media

But sometimes that might be ignored by a reader if he really really wants 'strong sperm'!

You're not too bad with some vitamins that are soluble, at worst they are just peed out but some of the insoluble ones can actually be detrimental if taken in high doses.