Strongest Clitoral Vibe (Excluding Wands)

Heya everyone, my pocket rocket just broke and I am in need of a new cliteral stimulator vibe, I have a wand, but I want this for when I can't be bothered to get out of bed and mess about with wires, Also I find the size of the head a bit uncomfortable on the wands :/

So does anyone have any suggestions for the strongest/ most powerful clit vibrator for sale on here.

For me has to be the Lelo Mia, I have tried lots of different ones but that's def the best for me :) More expensive but worth it, mine has never let me down and saved me a fortune in batteries, couldn't possibly be without it

Defintiely the Mia, like MTC suggested. It's my favourite toy and it is so worth £35 because its rechargable and so quiet.

I'm swaying towards a Lelo mia now, I loved the idea of a wand but the Mia is being sold to me by the reviews, I struggle to find a decent powerful vibe and this sounds just about right, I don't mind paying for a toy as long as its worth it and 35 doesnt seem that much for a rechargable toy.

hopefully I'll have one by the end of the week!

my fave is the ro-80mm its the best!! x

This might not be the sort of thing your after and its not cheap ! but , but its the strongest i've played with by far not quite the same power as a wand but not far off

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17990

Its now my fav for play with the better half as it means I have control and can ( hopefully) make her finish when I want her too and she cant fight it !

and the extra power button ! well sometimes that just to much ! he he evil laugh !!!!