Strongest Vibrator for Anal / prostate massager...

Stongest Vibrator for Anal / prostate massager...

Dear Friends,
I need some serious help and advice. I am looking for extra stimulation so that I can ejaculate while I am inside my wife. I fail to ejaculate inside while I am able to ejaculate while masturbating.

Specifically I need the anal / prostate vibrator which

1. can be used while having intercourse (women on top position)

2. has very very strong vibration - this being most important criteria (i tried one vibrator for first time in my life few days back and it did not stimulate much so it has to be really strong stimulation)

3. relatively ok for beginners in the sense not too complex to use

4. Not too much girthy as i believe i might find it diffuclt to insert as i have not used earlier and started few days back

Kindly suggest. I have done so much reading but i am tired now and confused and need help as I am not sure which is the right product with so many choices and would like to avoid buying and simply making wrong purchases. I sincerely look forward to ur responses.

Pls advice.

Thanks in advance regards

PlsHelpMe wrote:

Stongest Vibrator for Anal / prostate massager...

Dear Friends,
I need some serious help and advice. I am looking for extra stimulation so that I can ejaculate while I am inside my wife. I fail to ejaculate inside while I am able to ejaculate while masturbating.

Specifically I need the anal / prostate vibrator which

1. can be used while having intercourse (women on top position)

2. has very very strong vibration - this being most important criteria (i tried one vibrator for first time in my life few days back and it did not stimulate much so it has to be really strong stimulation)

3. relatively ok for beginners in the sense not too complex to use

4. Not too much girthy as i believe i might find it diffuclt to insert as i have not used earlier and started few days back

Kindly suggest. I have done so much reading but i am tired now and confused and need help as I am not sure which is the right product with so many choices and would like to avoid buying and simply making wrong purchases. I sincerely look forward to ur responses.

Pls advice.

Thanks in advance regards

Hi there, it is expensive, but I have heard some wonderful things about this toy from other forum members :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi there, it is expensive, but I have heard some wonderful things about this toy from other forum members :) x

Abso-blooming-lutely. Nothing like it

Thank you for quick replies. yupe its expensive but if it would really help in my case I would rather purchase. Just want to make sure i dont end up buying very expensive purchase which wont suit my requiremnets...

any other more opinions pls

The L'amourose Rosa is amaaaaazing, but I think it may fail some of his requests. It is one of the most powerful vibrators, but might be too big for beginners to take comfortably. Also, it doesnt always stay put hands free and has a chunky base. These two issues MAY effect its use during sex. (It MAY stay in fine if she is on top, but I think it would fall out in doggystyle for example)

TBH though, I have tested the Rosa and before I even read this it was the first toy that jumped to my mind.

If it helps, Lovehoney have a fab returns policy where you can return things for whatever reason for up to a year. Might put your mind at ease regarding your purchase.

To be honest, none of the beginner stuff, the vibrations in are naff.

The Rosa is the only toy i've used where it really does have some power behind it.

Fluffbags wrote:

If it helps, Lovehoney have a fab returns policy where you can return things for whatever reason for up to a year. Might put your mind at ease regarding your purchase.

Hi Fluffbags,

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind guidance.

I am wondering if we can return after trying once or twice and genuinely do not find it suitable? I am asking because sex toys are quite initimate stuff and not sure if lovehoney might allow to return it after purchase.

Pls elaborate. How can i get a confirmation?

DavidB1986 wrote:

To be honest, none of the beginner stuff, the vibrations in are naff.

The Rosa is the only toy i've used where it really does have some power behind it.

that really makes me more inclined towards this one...honestly...

Fluffbags wrote:

The L'amourose Rosa is amaaaaazing, but I think it may fail some of his requests. It is one of the most powerful vibrators, but might be too big for beginners to take comfortably. Also, it doesnt always stay put hands free and has a chunky base. These two issues MAY effect its use during sex. (It MAY stay in fine if she is on top, but I think it would fall out in doggystyle for example)

TBH though, I have tested the Rosa and before I even read this it was the first toy that jumped to my mind.

I believe as you said if she is on top its fine. So thats not worry for me.

The second point is too big for beginerrs to take in comfortably...I am really concerned as i am a beginner...do u think with enough lube it shoud be ok?

PlsHelpMe wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Hi Fluffbags,

I am wondering if we can return after trying once or twice and genuinely do not find it suitable? I am asking because sex toys are quite initimate stuff and not sure if lovehoney might allow to return it after purchase.

You can return anything up to a year after purchase. They're binned or scrapped for parts I believe. Never sent out again

PlsHelpMe wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Hi Fluffbags,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/ Their returns policy is wonderful.

kitty x

I know it's not what you asked. But you said you can't cum for for sex but can for mastubation. Have you tried not mastubating for while? Sometimes you get so used to the particular sensation of mastubation nothing else can get you there.

Young and fun95 wrote:

I know it's not what you asked. But you said you can't cum for for sex but can for mastubation. Have you tried not mastubating for while? Sometimes you get so used to the particular sensation of mastubation nothing else can get you there.

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes but the goal is pregnancy....so i have to ejaculate inside her...

i have been experimenting with prostate massage for a few years and would tend to agree with young and fun - i don't think a toy will help. it takes practice and trying a variety of toys to orgasm by prostate massage and it doesn't always include ejaculation. doing it successfully while inside your wife sounds pretty difficult. there are lots of forums on here about how to do it.

i suspect that if you can only cum by wanking then you have a 'death grip' problem. stop wanking for a while and enjoy your wife instead. your cock might have learned to expect the feel of your hand which is a different sensation to her vagina.

good luck.

PlsHelpMe wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. Yes but the goal is pregnancy....so i have to ejaculate inside her...

Do you still mastubate often? If you don't mastubate for a week or two then have sex you may be able to cum for sex without anal stimulation. Many men find them selves in the same situation as you have perfect pressure and sensation form mastubation to orgasm and the sensation from sex is so different they can't orgasm, usually not mastubating for a while can help because you body loses it's reliance on this perfect pressure. It's called delayed or retarded ejacculation I believe or "death grip" as jackjohn said

The strongest prostate massager / anal vibrator that I've tried is the Lelo Billy. It's not too thick, making it perfect for beginners, but it delivers lovely deep strong rumbly vibrations.

According to my own personal measurements, the Rosa measures 4.5 inches in insertable length and 4.5 inches in circumference/girth at its widest/largest point (the bulbous tip). This size MAY be a little too much for complete beginners, who struggle with anything more than a finger at the moment. It is the girth that is the main thing. 4.5 inches is only 0.5 inches (give or take) from the circumference/girth of the average penis. It does however, slim right down to 2.2 inches in circumference as you go further down the shaft, which means that your shincter muscles probably wont have to cope with continuous stretching of 4.5 inch girth.

As you can see, there is a lot of "probablies" and "Maybes" because it is a subjective opinion. My partner is an intermediate (more on the advance side of intermediate though) when it comes to anal play and he has to go slow and take his time with the Rosa. Once inserted it is quite comfortable for him, although can occasionally feel a fraction too long.

I would describe the Rosa as an intermediate anal toy. If you are still at a place where two fingers feel too much, then the Rosa might be too advanced for you. If you can comfortably manage two or three fingers, or something around the size of a smaller than average penis/dildo, then it should be fine.

And yes, you can return items even if they are used once or twice. Someone above linked the returns policy information, so you can read the full details there. It really is a fantastic policy. I have had to use it once or twice and I experienced no quibbles and my stuff was sorted asap. Fantastic company as fasr as I am concerned.

Scorpius12 wrote:

wow, looks like a top-notch quality! but it's quite expensive... could you recommend something similar but a bit cheaper please?