Student Discount code not working?

Hey, I hope everyone is doing well here, I seem to be facing an issue with my student discount code. I am planning to buy a Fleshlight and Love Honey lube, it all comes to £82.98, if I apply my student code (20% off) it should take off £16.59 but for some odd reason only £2.60 is being deducted. I tried to contact love honey using their live chat but there were no agents available, so I decided to make a forum post.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Ah, is that because the student discount doesn’t play well with the exclusions?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/info-pages/promotion-details.html

Might be worth contacting Customer Care to check?

1 Like

The thing is, I actually bought a fleshlight and lube last year on March and the student discount code worked, I only had to pay £65.58. But from looking at the link you posted, it seems like the offer isn’t available anymore. As you suggested, I’ll contact customer care and see what they say. Thank you for your help mate.

1 Like

Hopefully I’m wrong, and it’s just a glitch. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The student discount does still play well with the exclusions, it’s just been acting up lately (would only take off £10 for me the other week even though that wasn’t 20% so I used a 20% off code that I’d saved from a previous live chat session) :sweat_smile: Definitely try live chat or email customer support and they should get it sorted :+1: For some reason the student discount goes on the fritz sometimes (and they are aware that this is a reoccurring issue), but they should get you sorted with proper code :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much, appreciate it. I’ll send them an email

1 Like

An update.

I contacted Lovehoney support team today and they told me that discount codes do not work with certain products (check the link below). But, in good faith they gave me a 20% discount code anyways, so it was nice of them :slight_smile:

Link posted by Ian_Chimp - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/info-pages/promotion-details.html

2 Likes

I’ve not found this to be true, but :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: I know mine have always worked on all brands (I’ve definitely been able to use them on we-vibe and womanizer :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

They told me it has changed, and sent me a link to read their terms and conditions lol.

Yeah I was told that a while ago, but it still worked for me :shushing_face: :rofl:

Dang, just checked and it seems the exclusions do now not work with it :sob: Dang it, must have been a recent change :disappointed_relieved: