Sub or dom?

I am submissive, and think I would like to do a bit more exploring, so I was wondering if you are submissive or Dominant, and what do you enjoy most?

2 Likes

Bit dominant, enjoy self spanking so could be slightly switch, but lile to take the lead

Oh I’m definitely the sub in our relationship :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::raised_hands:

I love that hubby has total control over me, being at his mercy. Giving me my orders, and if I don’t obey him I’ll be punished, the punishment will depend on what’s asked off me, and how many times I denied him of what was asked off me. It’s such a massive turn on for me.

During our sessions, sometimes he has to ‘force’ me to perform oral on him, if I continue to disobey him, if I still put up some resistance, he gets the cuffs and slapper out and use them on me while I perform oral on him, and talk dirty to me.

And 9 out off 10 times it can be during our normal day to day. Just something simple like he’ll ask me to pass him something, or he’ll ask me to do something, of course I’ll say no, and he’ll ‘threaten’ me with putting me on a ban if I don’t do as my told.

We’ve only been doing this since the beginning of last year, and it works for us. I enjoy being the sub, as much as he enjoys being my master :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I would normally say I am the dom, but in the last year or so my wife has enjoyed exploring that side of herself and i have surprised myself how much I love being the sub now and then.

My personal kink is blindfolds and gags. When I am sub I really love to be gagged, the wife has bought me a few increasingly strict gags to wear and I have been spending longer in them. I have recently had a couple of head harness type gags that are very very nice and strict. We have a weekend away next week and apparently she’s got me an inflatable one which I am really looking forward to being put in.
She has to really be in the mood to let me gag her but the blindfold is probably her favorite toy, she probably requests that one (on her) more than any other.

3 Likes

I enjoy being the sub. I like being told what to do.

2 Likes

I love being submissive i love it when she tells me what to do.

3 Likes

I am a sub, I enjoy pain and I love watching him inflict pain, he’s so damn sexy.

3 Likes

I think I am neither I am certainly not dominant and feel I should be more.

1 Like

Im a mostly sub switch so can take either role depending on my mood.

I enjoy control etc but im always better when im the sub as i feel its where i belong. My only struggle is that i need someone who exudes dominance before i feel i can truly submit

3 Likes

I tend to be whatever the other person wants me to be as I enjoy pleasing others but I’d say my personal preference is to be more submissive as I like being taken controlled of with brute strength :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like to think I can be both but I have a hard time being the sub. I find it very difficult to let go and not be in control of my own body. Probably something I need to work on. I find it sexy to be the sub especially if I’m tied down/cuffed but it makes me anxious :laughing: I think it would be a healthy thing to be able to be both though. I do like to be in control and tell the other person what I want and am going to do.

1 Like

I’m the sub in a female led male chastity relationship so I wear a chastity cage full time. I am allowed to orgasm when my wife decides I deserve it and I give her orgasms or watch her give herself orgasm as and when she wants them. I am regularly kept naked while I do the housework and am often restrained while she uses me to amuse her with the the Electrastim or by putting me on the fuxxing machine or the Fleshlight Launch to edge me but deny me an orgasm.

We changed to this relationship about 2 1/2 years ago (after 45 years together) and it’s revolutionised our sex lives.

4 Likes

Im a switch but i lean Dom

1 Like

to be honest i would say I’m a bit of both at the same time if that makes sense!!! But its my own hang ups about my body/performance that are my downfall.

1 Like

Im certainly not a dom and my wife isnt a sub.
However i do like it very much when she is very sexually assertive.
I think we are just on the same plane.
Yes I know, that probably sounds dull.

3 Likes