Sub outfits/collars

I like my sub to put on a outfit and collar once everyone has gone to bed even if we are not having sex that night and i like her to put collar on when I’m out for work dise any one else find this a sexy as we do

6 Likes

I’m a sub personally and I love having one of those collars with a lead so I can act like my master’s dog. It’s really fun.

4 Likes

Yep big fan of a collar, a large choker is just as good too

1 Like

Love a cocker when out in public

1 Like

Just today I have had the conversation of wearing a collar, thats as far as its went so far but I’m certainly intrigued.

2 Likes

May be you could look at thwm online and ask to pick one

2 Likes

I have had a look, there is a beautiful collar in the tester thread. We’ll need to discuss it further but I do think it should be something that we should choose together.

1 Like

I had fantasised about my wife wearing a collar for ages. I kept raising it as part of our play sessions and told her I was going to add it to our collection. Went in easy and purchased the sex and mischief black day collar from LH. It’s not overpowering in style etc but does the trick. She loves it and is happy to wear without being asked. She even puts it on me occasionally which is a massive turn on but I really want a male version with linked nipple clamps or cock ring. In fact that could be my next purchase!

2 Likes

We both really like wearing our outfits now and then, depending who is dom / sub at that point (we tend to go through phases where we favour one role or the other. Sometimes for a few days or other times a few weeks, rather than regularly switching or taking turns).

We haven’t done it in public (not sure I’d be brave enough) even under clothing and we tend only to do it at home when a kinky night (or day) is on the cards. I am not sure I could handle getting all worked up, not to have the release at the end of it all. However, I do really like it over the course of a good number of hours beforehand, or even the whole day.

The wife quite likes me in a collar but isn’t as comfortable in one herself, despite loving a lot of other BDSM toys and practices. A couple of weekends ago we had the house to ourselves and she had me in a collar and lead most of the afternoon. As we got further into the game and closer to bed time she’d tease me a bit, add another item such as nipple clamps and a ballgag. By the time we got there I was absolutely throbbing.

2 Likes

I enjoy wearing a collar. Even if we’re not having sex. It’s fun and kinky.

2 Likes

I love to wear a collar for different reasons. The feeling of it on my neck can be comforting and make me feel at ease

2 Likes

I know of someone who has it Only when her man is away for work and puts a different one on when he home

4 Likes

I like the idea of a different collar for a different purpose.

3 Likes

Collar is probably my fave kink. Fantasised about it as long as I can ever remember. Felt really nervous introducing it with my OH but she was fine with it.

I love wearing one during play (with a lead) and also I’ve surprised myself at how much I love my OH wearing one when the roles are reversed. She just looks so sexy with it on (and nothing else!)

4 Likes

I’m the sub in our relationship and I have 2 different collars and a choke chain which she has me wearing on different occasions.

I have a leather collar chained to an anal hook. The chain is short enough to keep the hook pulled in tightly.

I have a second leather collar with a simple chain which links to my chastity cage. I also have a choke chain which links to my chastity cage. The chain lengths are chosen so that they prevent me fully raising my head.

3 days a week we have the house to ourselves so on those days she keeps me naked usually with one of the combinations mentioned. Most days I’ll be wearing some kind of nipple clamps and chains too.

2 Likes