Sub Tasks

Hi, I have recently started dating a submissive guy, I am used to being the sub but I'm finding that I love being the domme too.

My only problem is thinking up tasks for him to do, have any of you got any experience of domming and got any advice for a newbie?

Tasks I've set for him so far are - ice cubes up the bum, removing pants and going commando, shaving himself, sitting with a finger up his bum for half an hour while I watch TV. He's quite into humiliation and watersports, but I'm looking for tasks to set him when I'm not around.

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks

Humiliation+water sports could equal forced wetting (or just desperation) scenarios? Tell him he can't go until ____, he has to go to/do ____ while desperate, has to report to you with pictures every hour and if he is dry in all of them he gets a reward, if not he gets punished? I dunno, just throwing out ideas!

If you can think of tasks you were set as a sub you may be able to rework them to suit a male sub/suit his tastes?

I'm not experienced in this area so just guessing. Maybe dress him up in your underwear or on the watersports front, maybe get him to clean you after the loo. Possibly even wet yourself in front of him (eg in the bath)then make him clean up the mess just using his mouth.

Or just make him do all the washing and ironing for you.

When my wife dominates me - sometimes it's the other way - she has, among other things, made me:

1. dress up in her underwear and mini skirts

2. cook dressed only in a frilly apron (or clean up after dinner)

3. kneel in front of her when she is peeing and then lick her clean

4. lick her bum while she is looking on tv

5. wash her feet and lick them dry

6. masturbate standing on my knees in front of her (but not allowing me to cum)

7. lick her clean after she has allowed me to cum inside her

8. receive and drink her golden shower

9. push up a huge dildo into my bum and keep it there until she tells me to take it out

Well, there is more to tell, but those are some of the things she wants me to do

Go to work wearing stockings under work clothes. Photo updates to ensure compliance.

Maid training.

Have him dressed as a french maid, and have him do chores around house, you can watch, or go out, but tell him the chores must be done by the time you return, and he must be in a certain place and position awaiting your return. If he does a good job he gets a reward, and if he doesn't he gets punnished, and of course your going to be very picky, and find that invisible spec of dust, because of course you want to punish him away.

Also as youve said you have being a sub in the past, does he also sometimes like to be dom. If so you can occasionally switch roles to give each other ideas as what you both like.

If he likes humiliation. ...

Ask him to go to a supermarket to buy only three items. A cucumber, some lube and some condoms. Then he has to go to a checkout with a young lady and not a self service.
That is from a site called tickleberry but always thought it was good.

How about guess the sex toy restrained and blindfolded. Reward if he gets it right, punishment if not.

Thank you guys, these are great suggestions. do you have any ideas of things he could be asked to do at work or while he's waiting for me at home?

x

At work: make him wear a but plug inside a harness, sms you once every 30 minutes to tell how much he adores you (if he is the slightest late he will be severely punished later on.

At home: handwash your underwear and hang it out for drying, go shopping dressed in your underwear with only a coat as a cover, polish your shoes thoroughly.