Suck my strap on dildo

So I was always hesitant to try sucking off my wife’s dildo when she’s strapped in, mostly because I felt she would think that i was gay for wanting it.
I had thought about it for a while and finally mustered up the courage to bring it up and she was all for trying it. Ever since then i suck on her cock every time before she fucks me in the ass, I even let her throat fuck me as well it’s such a turn on for me and she loves it as well.

5 Likes

I want to ask my mrs for pegging she does like to dominate me

Keep asking and show her what other woman think about it on this web site - it’s very powerful for her

Good luck

For my part, I’m more than happy to suck Sexterminatrix’s strap-on, though she still feels a little weird about it. She thinks it’s degrading, while I see it as an act of devotion.

It’s funny because I feel I’m degrading her when she sucks on my dick, but she views it as the same act of devotion. Go figure! Lol

2 Likes

My wife is basically inactive due to medical issues . Many years since she pegged me . We have been talking about sex more often . But she is pretty challenging to get her to try something . I think on our next sex talk , I will bring up me sucking on a dildo while she holds it in front of her . A little while ago I was masterbating and covered a dildo with my cum and went down on it . I would love for her to do that while she was holding it . Time will tell .

2 Likes

My wife loves watching me lick a come splattered dildo clean.So much so she has now presented me with my very own 8 incher to enjoy.

5 Likes

Last night. New 7.5 inch insertable and 1.5 wide we bought from a competitor. Wife came out in black corset and harness. Made me kneel down and suck her dildo. Lots of practice of late and was able to deep throat all the way to the base. Wife loved it, and asked if I liked sucking her cock.

5 Likes

I tried it last night. Well not from pegging and not with my wife because we haven’t tried any of that. But I ordered a dildo for her as a surprise and haven’t given it to her yet.

So as I was wanking last night I grab the dildo and started to lick it and suck it. I then tried to deep throat it as much as possible. I was surprised how much I could get in my mouth, but I found I actually wanted more. I’m impressed by what my wife can do. The dildo is about the size of me and I couldn’t get past half way yet my wife can do all of me. Practice I guess.

So I did find it enjoyable and can imagine if my wife was wearing in and told me to suck it I would be on it in a second slurping away.

3 Likes

Loft that’s hot as

I dunno… I guess I am the odd man out here. Sucking on a fake cock just feels like roll playing to me. Sucking on a real one isn’t what I go looking for but okay with it. At least it’s the real deal.

1 Like

Fancy making it reality lol

explain please?

We yesterday ordered a very realistic and cant wait to suck on in and being pegged hard with it. The dildos we currently have a little bit to big to give a proper BJ. Cant wait to finally to finally suck on a practice deep throating.

2 Likes

We are very new to the pegging. Scene. I havent but the humiliation/domination i bet i would love to be fair. Maybe when we try more. Need to get a better strap. One we got isnt the best to start with. Maybe down the line we will introduce it.

4 Likes

Did it this afternoon.

She gave me a good hard paddling then pegged me. After the clean up she held my head and fuxxed my mouth.

2 Likes

Yesterday the our new dildo arrived, could finally give a proper BJ absolutely love doing. After that I got pegged really long and hard.

1 Like

@Beats69
Glad to hear you got a good play - I ask did you try and deep throat it - my husband is absolutely rubbish at this - yes he can suck but cannot take any more than 3 inch in his mouth

I ask this as I don’t think men can deep throat as well as us woman :open_mouth:

3 Likes

@batjamboree My husband gags with anything over 3 inches i wonder how he manages oral on me lol

3 Likes

It’s true ladies you are WAY better at deep throating :saluting_face: :1st_place_medal:

I can normally handle a 5 inch dildo BJ before my reflex is awoken :woozy_face:.

However, a little bit of balance, sucking a girl dick is significantly harder (literally) than the real thing. Skin has a small amount of give and flex plus is moist, dildos (unless it’s cyberflesh) aren’t.

Looking on the positive side although sucking strap on is harder at least it doesn’t spurt at you salty goo unexpected :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

As a man I’m rubbish at deep throat - I have tried so many times but when the tip of the cock or dildo hits the back of my throat I’m just gone…

I think it’s a real thing to be proud of - can you take the full length??

1 Like