Suck my strap on dildo

I’m very happy in my sex life - love being spanked and love dressing in lingerie and love being pegged - but can I ask others who are into pegging - do you like being asked to suck the dildo (before penetration) or like to get your partner to suck the dildo

:red_lips: :paddle:

2 Likes

Before and after (after a clean up).

I love it. Especially when she holds my head in both hands and thrusts hard into my mouth.

4 Likes

@spanking_for_fun
Do you want to suck the dildo - if so just do it or ask your partner to force you (consensual) to suck the cock

I often get my husband to suck the dildo before bending him over

Personally it’s all part of the fun - just do it … :lovehoney_heart:

7 Likes

It’s very erotic for me when my wife comes out wearing her harness and has me suck her dildo before penetration. Telling me to suck her cock and pushing it deeper.

7 Likes

@rockstar @batjamboree
I’m happy in my sexuality but do not want to go too far - I always wear lingerie and dress up in woman’s lingerie for sex and enjoy spanking and pegging - but so far my wife has never asked me to suck on the cock (dildo) and it’s getting the nerve to ask - don’t want to be considered as gay ( nothing wrong in that)

3 Likes

I love it when my wife walks around the bedroom with her LH realistic dildo swaying about framed by stocking tops and suspender belt.The way she teases me before entering me is awesome,so much so the one time she moved around the bed i just pulled her to me and started sucking.I didn’t know how she would react but was pleasantly surprised when she held my head and started to push in and out whilst also giving me lots of vocal encouragement.It is now a regular part of our pegging sessions.I also love to watch her too as she puts a show on for me.She especially enjoys it when i order her to make sure she gives “him” a good time.So sexy,so erotic,so much fun.

7 Likes

@spanking_for_fun - I agree with @HappyInPanties
It’s a play time - I always feed the dildo into my man’s mouth as part of the fun - generally I will get him in knickers and other lingerie and get him on his knees while I walk around him with the dildo in position - and then tell him he needs a good fuc*ing and I’m the bitch to go it - I then put the tip of the dildo to his lips and tell him to suck

It’s all play and fun and never think it’s gay - if you want it - ask your wife and I’m sure she will do it :lovehoney_heart:

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve sucked the strap on… sitting on the sofa the idea doesn’t massively appeal to me, especially if it was a more ‘realistic’ looking one

Luckily ours is a multicoloured beast. But… if the lighting and mood was right… and she told me to. I doubt I’d hesitate

2 Likes

Yes,it certainly is fun.Also,performing such an intimate act for the pleasure of my Mistress and my total submission to her every sexual whim is so erotically powerful and sensual.I am not gay or bi so doing acts such as these for this wonderful woman make the experience so intensly sexual and really cater to my submissive side.

3 Likes

Again thank you @HappyInPanties and @batjamboree
It’s that fay word - again I’m happy in my sex and I enjoy both men and women - but married to a woman and she knows I have some male friends - but I don’t want to be considered as 100% gay when I’m bi

I will discuss it with her later :smiley:

3 Likes

I also love it when my wife asks me to suck the dildo before pegging my ass. Love it when she almost let me deep throat the dildo. It’s very erotic and definitely part of the fun

In my opinion it sucking a dildo doesn’t do anything for someones sexuality after all long the toy is attached to a woman. I still consider myself straight but I am definitely bi-curious.

7 Likes

We are moving towards complete role reversal in our relationship. I no longer have PIV or anal sex with my wife. Instead she frequently uses dildos in my mouth and my ass. She wears a packer penis in her underwear most of the time now and has adopted what would be considered the masculine role in our relationship.

I am fully shaved apart from my legs now. I am enlarginging my nipples so that they have a more feminine appearance. I do all the cooking and housework and have adopted what would be considered the feminine role in our relationship.

All that being said I do not consider my self to be at all gay as I am still only attracted to women.

2 Likes

We peg regularly but until recently my husband has never sucked my strap on.

I happened to read a LH post discussing sucking the strap on and decided to get my man to do it as a bit of ‘foreplay’ prior to me giving his bum a good work out.

I love the power dynamic of giving a good pegging to my man and telling him to suck me off was such a thrill. It surprised my guy but he was down on his knees immediately and licking and sucking as if he had been doing it loads af times.

Since then it is a regular prelude to a good session and I have even got him practicing deep throat. Well I managed it for him, so why not?

8 Likes

@Love_Stud_Too
That sounds wonderful- lucky man

I will ask my wife later as we usually have sex Sunday morning- and I want to include being made so sick the dildo before she works out my bum

3 Likes

@rockstar
I’m similar to you - it’s a lot of role reversal- I dress up in lingerie as well as outfits (school girl / maid/ secretary/ wench) and she often wears the penis and I get spanked and get anal more than she does - but as part of the play she gets her orgasms by oral or me toying her

Cannot fault it - may it last a long time

2 Likes

@spanking_for_fun
For me - I love and adore wearing my strap on - it’s a harness type with a 6 inch dildo - and looks so real - in the past I have sucked it to see how it feels - but when in the harness I always get my bf to suck it and also I’m training him to deep throat it

For me when i have the penis attached - I’m the man and my bf is the woman - and I role reverse - and I love pulling his knickers aside and slipping the 6 inch deep inside

During play anything goes… :yum:

5 Likes

@izzywizzy - thanks for your comment - lucky man you got there :grinning:

That’s the way our relationship is moving too. She wears men’s briefs and a packer every night in bed now so that I can roll over and feel a penis where there used to be a vagina. I am enlarging my nipples to a more feminine appearance using suckers and I am the one who is penetrated both orally and anally by one of her strap-on dildos.

2 Likes

When I’m dressed in lingerie and being pegged I like it when my wife refers to me as a woman - she says derogatory words inferring I’m a dirty little slut and needs a good fuc*kng - just love it especially when I have been given a good spanking first :paddle:

3 Likes

Sounds hot to me :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like