Sucking both balls

Is there a technique for getting both balls in my mouth at the same time. I can only manage one but want to have both my OHs in my mouth as he wanks and cums for me.

6 Likes

Welcome @mytoys
I’m not sure there’s a technique as such. They’ll either fit in or they won’t I guess but good luck and have fun trying.

4 Likes

I’d agree with Joe-90, but I’m sure he’s not disappointed :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi there @mytoys and welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

As @Joe_90 says, it’s just a case of they fit or they don’t. Speaking personally, if someone had my entire scrotum in their mouth, I’d be far too terrified to even get hard, never mind have fun. I’d be frozen to the spot, thinking “For god’s sake… DONT SNEEZE!!!” :fearful:

21 Likes

This made me laugh with a clear image in mind!!:tired_face:

2 Likes

Now this sounds intriguing. Going to have to ask the wife to see if she can fit both in her mouth but I think it’s possible with some practice

1 Like

Like other things, balls come in all different sizes so maybe your dude is big down there so don’t be discouraged. I don’t think any guy is going to complain about only having one at a time given such special treatment. I imagine you will be gently squeezing the other anyway.

You could always try asking him to help juggle them in then you won’t have to worry about being too forceful in such a delicate area. Good luck!

4 Likes

Sometimes if you squeeze them in tight spaces, you can’t get them out…i know of some old guy who put a plastic patio chair in his shower cubicle as he had trouble standing, soapy, warm slack balls slip through hole in the seat, and won’t come out. Cue embarrassing ambulance and fire brigade rescue.

8 Likes

… but not quite as embarrassing as if the two of you have to sit in A&E waiting for triage
:grin:

6 Likes

Just No!
I’ve tried many times but hubby has some large balls and sack. I’ve tried to squeeze them close together to see if I can fit them in that way, but I think it would be more painful than pleasurable for him.
So I just stick to one at a time.
I really love balls and wish I could get them both in together so if you find a way, then let me know :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve got to admit I’m not a fan of getting my balls sucked that much! I like them getting kissed and licked but not so not so sucked :see_no_evil: I wouldn’t stop someone if they did it mind :laughing:

1 Like

It really does depend on the person and size to be honest! If you’ve tried and have struggled then I’d say they’re probably too big to both fit in - Instead, you could try holding one in your mouth while gently cradling the other with your hand and using a similar movement with your finger that your tongue is doing to the other one if that makes sense? Using lube on the hand/finger will also help to mimic the feel of the tongue action the other ball is getting.

Everyone is different, and I think especially when it comes to balls, so my overall advice would just be to ask what they like and how much touch/pressure/movement feels good, then explore from there :blush:

6 Likes

Success !!!

I put a stretchy cock ring around the top of his balls. I Iay on bed and he stood at the end end and lowered both balls into my mouth. I was using a magic wand on my clit. He wanked and came on my tits it was a very erotic and experience and really nice feeling. I also loved his balls in my mouth as he came. Will definitely do this again.

18 Likes

@mytoys , Yay for the effort and suck sess ! First thought when I first read your post was a girl I knew in school who had a picture in our annual with her fist in her mouth . , Second thought was I have never experienced one ball , much less both getting sucked in . Now days with many of us men being totally hairless I think it would be much nicer along with not getting hair caught in teeth !

5 Likes

If you’re having trouble getting both in, maybe try keeping them from running away by trussing them up in a ball stretcher? Something like the Oxballs tri-sport (https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/cock-rings/double-cock-rings/p/oxballs-tri-sport-cock-ring-and-ball-sling/a38803g71388.html) that won’t get in the way, keeps the boys together, and gives your OH a cockring to keep things hard. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey @mytoys, that’s an interesting question. My missus can get both of mine in her mouth with a little difficulty. I guess she just takes one in, then opens wide and gently uses her hand to kind of stuff the other in. I know I haven’t phrased it in the most sexy way but perhaps that will work as far as any “technique” goes? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If its something he’d like then it’s going to depend how big his balls are and your mouth :man_shrugging:t2: my Oh has no chance as her mouth is quite petite and my balls are massive :joy:

1 Like

Do the balls have to go in your mouth, has anyone tried fitting both balls in anywhere else?

I can’t even get both balls in one hand let alone my mouth.
If they were some how forced in there I can’t imagine it would be comfortable for either party :no_mouth::no_mouth:

3 Likes

With enough lube and effort, I’m sure that a few other places may be possible too.

1 Like