Sucking dildo

Hi. Just got a 6” lovehoney dildo with suction pad. Want to give it a BJ with it strapped on my wife. Is there a way this can pleasure her clit at the same time?

1 Like

I believe our LH harness has an area that will accept a bullet vibe for her pleasure while wearing it.

I’d also say try out a bullet vibrator too if there’s a place for it to go in the harness

We use harness briefs rather than a strap type harness and my wife can slip a pebble or bullet vibrator inside the briefs so that it rests against her clitoris.

When I’m sucking the dildo and she starts to come she loses control and starts to thrust wildly into my mouth. Its am amazing feeling.

2 Likes

@wc
My wife uses a traditional type strap on that leaves the vagina and clit exposed and so I generally give her oral pleasure while she wears the dildo and even enter her if wanted - but I also use a traditional vibrator on her to make her cum and only when she has an orgasm will she fuck me or other pleasure for me

3 Likes

Hubby loves watching me suck our Shane Diesel toy, but to be honest im not a fan of tasting rubber

2 Likes

@wc
I wear a strap on harness and love the power of fuc*ing my boyfriend with a 6 inch dildo and this gets me wet

After the penetration I ask him to lick me and give me oral until I cum

3 Likes

I love it when Mrs S sucks her dildo after she suprised me after I asked. She hasn’t complained about the taste, but I think ours is a silicone one, so once in, the taste is forgotten about. I had a go and didn’t mind.

Anyone have thoughts on improving the taste experience?

1 Like

@izzywizzy i.love my pussy being tongued till.i cum

2 Likes