Sucking Dildos

I want to learn to suck cock and take cum. I know no dildo can replace a biological specimen, but one might train with one. Any product you have of an ejaculating suckworthy dildo?

3 Likes

The king cock dildos have duel density and feel like the real thing so maybe give one of them a try?

Ejaculating ones I’d say are rather hit and miss as the one I had was very stiff shaft that would probably choke the best sucker and it only could ejaculate water so again probably wouldn’t feel great :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve taken my dildo and stuck it to the wall and got on my knees and practiced a few times before lubing it up and having a go. Depending on how horny you are, I think any dildo would work lol

3 Likes

I used to practice on dildos when I was younger :joy:
Will never beat the real thing though

2 Likes

Maybe get a lube shooter. Try sucking a dildo, large carrot or cucumber. Suck warm milk up into theube shooter. Put in mojrh as fat back as you want then push to empty syringe in your mouth throat.

Me too I used to practice with realistic dildos when I was younger , doesn’t beat the real thing tho , I’m male bisexual , my partner at the time he was very impressed with my BJ skills lol.

2 Likes

I have an 8 " suction cup dildo (oral use only) which love licking and sucking every time i masturbate and feeling extra horny.

1 Like

I often suck on my dildo while masturbating or
suck and lick my juices off it once I’ve orgasmed

13 Likes

Same as @Hornywife1 . Before, during and after masturbation, big turn on for me.

3 Likes

I haven’t done it for awhile but have enjoyed licking and sucking my dildo as I touch myself

2 Likes

I love sucking on my suction cup dildo while tweeking my sensitive nipples. It really is quite a turn on.

1 Like