Sucking nipples

Oh i'm not adverse to trying.. just never been a big whiskey drinker so we never have any in the house!

Got plenty of Vodka, Amaretto and Wine though!

In my mind, vodka wouldn't work, Amaretto would, red wine would be stain central and white wine only works if the room is hot enough for something cold.

Might have to bring all the drinks into the bedroom. This needs investigating.

Vodka on it's own, most definitely wouldn't work.. however if it was mixed with something fizzy maybe? like some lemonade?

Will defintely get the Amaretto out...

Amaretto nipples.. getting that out for tonight! Have some Southern Comfort and champagne too so i will report back on this ;p x

Might have to try this with jacks wish my partner. :) x

anniversary today Rose champagne fizzing in all the right places Including nipples Not as tingly as bourbon Trying Southern Comfort next week lol

so ... do ya just .. dunk them ???like tea & biccys ????

This sounds brilliant!

rubysoho wrote:

so ... do ya just .. dunk them ???like tea & biccys ????

lol Not quite...Unless it's a big glass!!! Booze drizzled onto nipples and then licked and sucked off

mmmmmmmm sounds lovely.......

Blackcherry wrote:

Amaretto nipples.. getting that out for tonight! Have some Southern Comfort and champagne too so i will report back on this ;p x

Hey Blackcherry, how did it go?

Definitely getting involved in this ;) Which to choose first though?

I love my OH playin with my nipples they can be really sensative so this sounds like a LOAD of fun :P xx

I like this thread! The mind boggles now. Never been a big fan of sweet drinks, but Baileys....mmm interesting

at first glance, I thought you meant a bourbon biscuit.. blonde moment!