Sucking or Licking Toys

Does anyone here enjoy licking or sucking their toys after they’ve been inside? Either hole?

1 Like

I need to stop reading these if I have any chance of getting anything done at work. We have a gym with 3 showers… think I might go for some solo time in the shower after edited…!

4 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

@drippingwet belting reply that cracked me up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sometimes when they’ve been used vaginally but not after being used anally.

2 Likes

I’ve tried anally once and I enjoyed it. No mess obviously lol

I enjoy them after my wife has used them as well

I like to lick the rabbits and vibrators clean after my wife has used them and (after cleaning it) I take the dildo in my mouth after she has pegged me with it.

2 Likes

Oh yes definitely, there’s nothing more sexy than sucking all my juices off a dildo whilst I’m getting fucked or about to cum. I love alternating when I’m masturbating between fucking myself and then sucking off the dildo and then back inside me. Only vaginally though but I always suck my bfs cock after he pulls it out of my ass, I just haven’t done it with toys.

5 Likes

Does hubby’s c#ck count :thinking: that’s my all time favourite toy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I love giving him head again after

2 Likes

Hmmm Nopes lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes that counts! :drooling_face:lol

From glass dildos or partners fingers or peen :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Yay!!! :grin: I don’t know what it is but I just love to give him head again after

1 Like

If your booty tastes good it tastes good lol

I’ve never tried it when we done anal only PIV, don’t know if would though :thinking: never occurred to me

1 Like

Hubby loves feeding me my own juices from toys, his cock or his fingers, especially when I squirt. I find it so hot when he makes me squirt with his hands then gives us turns of licking it off him :hot_face:

I also lick my toys after using them vaginally, but never anally!

3 Likes

I thought was just me, i only after vaginally, i love the taste, also maybe halfway through as the juices start to flow.

1 Like

Oh god yes I love it, especially after they’ve been in the wife’s vagina.

We recently got a nice open mouth gag and I like it when she puts that on me and make me lick them clean!

4 Likes

When I’ve been subbing my wife does like to feed me her dildo after she’s used it. And when I’m domming I do like to switch from vaginal to oral and back again so she can taste herself all over me.

5 Likes