Suction clit toy advice

Thinking of buying this for my wife

If she gets on with it, then I’ll get her the womanizee pro.

Is the ROMP worth a good starting point???

1 Like

I have the ROMP and the womanizer classic 2. The ROMP is less powerful than the womanizer but, for me, that’s a good thing because I’m very sensitive. I’d say it’s a good starting point for a reasonable price

3 Likes

My wife is very sensitive as well (maybe to sensitive sometimes) :smiley:

1 Like

The pro is powerful and most suction toys will finish the majority of ladies pretty damn quick anyway regardless of what they are :joy::sweat_drops:
We tried the pro 40 first but we’re left a little disappointed as they do need a lot of practice to get in the right position and make the seal. We decided to not give up and try something different…… the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/lovehoney-rose-clitoral-suction-stimulator/a47373g84894.html …… and holy everything!!! That got the OH to places first time round
It’s a little cheaper and in our opinion worth paying a lot more for :wink::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Reading those reviews of the Rose I think I might get her that instead.

Thanks​:smiley::+1:t2::rose:

2 Likes

If you do, use a little lube either bought, saliva or little of her natural lube! It helps with the seal and makes a huge difference. If it’s not sealed properly they can get a little loud :wink:

2 Likes

Much like others have said - we have both the ROMp and various womanizers including the premium 2. The ROMP was ok for Mrs B, but she’s a bit of a power queen and the womanizer suites her far more. The ROMP was a little unreliable for orgasms, whereas the womaniser premium has never ever failed. I guess you should see if she likes the sensation and make a call from there…

1 Like

I think it is a good price point if she has never used anything similar. The cheapest Womanizer on Lovehoney now is about double the price of that.

I’ve personally never used the ROMP - my starting one and favorite still is this Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator - this one has a head that is bigger than the other Womanizers (you can buy replacement ones) and the shape feels different.

I’ve tried a lot of Womanizer toys (save the current latest) and this is still my favorite, even above the Premium

1 Like

My first suction toy was the romp, i was very happy with it, it just took a a few tries to get used to it. I also have the rose which is a great suction toy, i would recommend any of them for a starter suction toy.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few different suction toys and this is my fav because I’m very sensitive, I don’t enjoy toys that are powerful, they hurt and I can’t use them for too long. I’d love the womanizer pro 40 but I’d fully expect it would feel like my clit was being attacked lol .
The one I’ve linked starts with really low power and gets stronger as you change the intensity. I compared the starlet 2 and the mon ami, and the starlet level 1 was similar to the mon ami level 5. Thats a big difference when you’re sensitive lol. I also have the rose so that or the mon ami air suction toy would be my recommendations for sensitive bits.

2 Likes

My Mrs loves hers. First time she used it she nearly came in 30 seconds. We would recommend, it is great for the price.

1 Like

Which one the ROMP?

I have the rose and the womanizer pro, booth are amazing toys for suction, they will be sure to rock her world :smiling_face:

1 Like

As a starting point ( and cheaper option ) I feel the Statlet was the right way to go.
She enjoyed its, lack of power, if that’s the right description, compared to more expensive models.

The Mon Ami Rose wasn’t that expensive and is great for starters or experienced.
It has so many plus points for its price, and does compete very well against the higher end stuff.

These two are great at being an into into suction toys without breaking the bank

1 Like

Yes she has the ROMP.

Thank you everyone who helped with the advice, I’ve just ordered my wife the ROMP model & I might get her the ROSE for our anniversary next month if she gets on with it :smiley:

5 Likes