Suction Cup dildo and a rubber ball.

Hey all. My wife has realised she has a thing for big cocks so I got her a King Cock 10" with balls, for Xmas. I've read the Suction Cup thread but no one really delved into this. Could a small-ish rubber ball be used to stick it on to? That would raise it to a good height for her to sit on it and ride, plus the ball would have some give, just like us.. Thoughts? L&L

I locate mine on the toilet seat cover. It’s at the right height to ride it and gets me off every time. I don’t understand why you want to secure it to a ball to gain height when there are plenty of places and surfaces around the house which are suitable. If you have a shower then stick it to the tiles at the right height its also a favourite of mine.

Presumably you mean something about the size of a small football? If so you would need to find one with a smooth non-textured surface so that the sucker woud hold.

Balancing could also be tricky.

What about an inflatable chair?

So the problem is out house doesn't have appropriate surfaces. Our toilet room is tiny, no tiles in the bathroom. I've already exhausted all other avenues, hence asking about this solution.

A smooth ball was what I was thinking.

rockstar wrote:

Presumably you mean something about the size of a small football? If so you would need to find one with a smooth non-textured surface so that the sucker woud hold.

Balancing could also be tricky.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Balance shouldn't be a problem as we'll start playing on our bed

You should have asked Santa for a space hopper.

You might be better looking at something like this.

It's pricey but it's meant for just what you seemmto be looking for.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38675

Small Ikea wooden stool like the one in one of my pics is ideal ;-)

collector wrote:

You should have asked Santa for a space hopper.

Space hopper with a cock on top. There's a million pound idea.

I'm going to second the Humphrey suggestion, it's stunning and well worth the money. It's very versatile and holds a variety of toys in great positions.

One of my favourite places for a suction cup dildo is on the arm of my rocking chair. I put one knee on the seat and the other leg on the floor, also the rocking alllows for good thrusting. Just a thought.