Suction cup dildo slipping

We have a good selection of dildos mostly with suction cup bases which are great for a bit of riding or doggy.

They don’t stick well to some things but they stick fantastically to others but how do you stop them moving around during use?

They tend to slide about then either lose suction over a tile grout joint or point in the wrong place.

It’s a tricky one. Some just have a better suction than others! I found that using one in the bathroom after a bath or during when there was condensation on the tiles made it slip about . Or being overly vigorous can make it move or come loose too.

Don’t know if there’s a good solution to this problem other than making sure the area you stick it too is clean and dry and also the make sure the suction part is free from any fluff that might lessen it’s gripping abilties. Other than that you might want to try sticking it on to the lid of the toilet or maybe a flat painted door if you have one.

2 Likes

@wildflower thanks for your reply they stick to the tiles really well so much you can’t pull them off but they can slide around and then they are either in the wrong place to use or lose suction on the grout. I might try before turning the shower on when the wall is dry.
I want to ride one on a chair but get a similar issue with that to.

2 Likes

@Holly_Love I know what you mean , it only takes one little move towards the grout for the fun to be over…it puts me right off my stride!
I found the issue with chairs is if they’re not heavy enough then the chair moves even if the dildo stays stuck down firmly. I have yet to find a chair that stays put.

3 Likes

@wildflower hadn’t thought about the chair moving might need to hunt round the house for other places to stick it lol.

1 Like

Yes but if the chair has handles then it could actually help you maybe, would be worth a try.

Also I think the area it sticks to has to remain dry for it to stay working well.
As soon as any moisture starts to surround the base then it will begin to move - therefore keeping it in a vertical position may help as any liquids will drip off instead of down to the base.

2 Likes

Yes, I see your point about the chair having handles/arms, mine didn’t unfortunately.

2 Likes

I had the same problem last night. I think the bigger they are , the more they slip around.
Science! As Archimedes said ‘Give me a dildo long enough and I can move the world’ (or something like that)

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes @wildflower @Melody1 thanks everybody I have one kitchen chair with arms which could be ideal never had much luck in the shower with them and I don’t have any really big ones yet lol.

2 Likes

You need a bit of moisture on the suction cup to help it stick (either run under warm-hot water for a bit before or I’m sure I’ve seen someone recommend a small amount of water based lube before but don’t quote me on that) . This will help in terms of the dildo staying stuck to the wall, but if there’s any gaps with grouting etc then this won’t work as it will create air bubbles - there’s not much you can do about that. If it has a strong grip though, then there shouldn’t be as much movement.

Positioning of the dildo is pretty key - if you can get it in the right position then there will be less movement and therefore less chance of it slipping if that makes sense? If its too high for example then you’ll be applying too much pressure and it’ll come loose.

I don’t own loads of suction cups for this reason to be honest - sometimes find them more frustrating/hassle than they’re worth!

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity I know what you mean it amazing when it works well but frustrating to get it to work the dream would be a machine but that’s abit more expensive.

I once used my partner’s metal toolbox with a cushion for padding on either side. I still remember the voicemail I had after I’d filmed myself riding it for him. It was very rude but very appreciative!

After I’d finished I realised it wasn’t such a good idea to use a heavy and very dirty toolbox in that way without putting something down on the carpet first. I also nearly put my back out carrying it back to the shed.

1 Like

I have a few dildos that have a suction cup and find that they only really work well on tiled flooring like you would find in a bathroom or the bath/shower floor.

I would love it them would stick to my bedroom wall so I could play in there but unfortunately most don’t work well there. x

Did anyone figure this out? I just bought a suction dildo and the wall is just to weird for me to get off while moving, i rather bounce or ride but the dang toy keeps sliding around and i get so frustrated until the mood is gone