Suction cup dildo

We’re about buy our first suction cup dildo (hoping for some hands free play)and I wondered what folks use for a base in and out of bed?

Hi and welcome to the forums. We have the Lovehoney Lifelike 6 inch and 8 inch suction cup dildo's and the suction cups are amazing. They stick to everything, walls, chest of drawers, bathroom tiles, bathtub.

2 Likes

Thanks! Any creative solutions for in bed?

Hi, I've made use of a cupboard near to the bed before and then sat underneath watching it slide inside, while licking her out at the same time..... You can then use a carefully positioned hand to keep the cupboard door closed!

1 Like

I might be a bit more creative than most . First off I made a steel frame TV stand that goes from floor to cieling at the foot of the bed for TV and componets many years ago . I built an adjustable hiegth steel frame that clamps to each side . Then there is an adjustable length steel rod that has a steel disk that is a little larger than the suction cup on toys . I can adjust it from bed level to any distance from mattress . It is solid . The only update I may do is also add an adjustable angle . If you look in my pictures , with a LH 8" dildo you can just see the disk and end of shaft . It is nice , you can get wild and it is not going anywhere ! In my advanced years , I found many bathroom surfaces to be quite uncomfortable to mount . BTW , I am a retired machinist / fabricator .

Mine is in the shower, we use a non-suction dildo in bed.

My favourite place is on the arm of my rocking chair. I can have one knee on the seat of the chair and the other foot on the floor, so I can rock as I thrust. Great fun.

You will need a varnished chair to get a good seal

tiles in the shower, great wet fun

Thanks for the suggestions. We bought the pride suction cup and so far so good. Will try a few of these ideas over the next few weeks. In fact we bought the butt plug too :). I hope I get a go

Hi, We used ours on a thick mirror, was amazing & the view was even better ;).

That sounds like a great idea. I need to find a mirror.

Amazing experience well worth it.

Bed frames are meant to be good. Onto have a frame though. We’ve us tiles and toilet seat xx

its been a busy week and we will need to wait until next week to experiment

I was thinking of trying out a piece of leather with the dildo poking through a hole cut in it, pegging harness style, wrapped round a vertical piece of polished timber. Need some time on my hands though :D

Shower screen or tiles are great in the meantime...

I love sticking mine to the wardrobe mirror door and back onto it whilst my husband pushes his penis into my mouth. Our current fav position!

1 Like

We stick it to the wet wall in the shower and it works great. Many fond memories!

Let me know how you get on, because this is something we’re looking for too.
It’s a big fantasy of ours for my partner to be riding a suction cup dildo hard while I’m cumming in her mouth. Such a turn-on :drooling_face:

1 Like

I bought my wife this one as it was my fantasy for her to use in the shower bent over while stuck to the wall!

It’s amazing she loves it while she holds the shower head on her clit​:fire:

It sticks pretty much to anything flat & smooth, doors, mirrors, windows, headboards​:+1:t2:

Don’t hesitate & get one she will love it :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely get one with a bend in it if you want some G Spot stimulation. Of course you will have to go searching for it by positioning it at the most suitable height and bend angle to hit your spot.

1 Like