Suction cup dildos?

OH and I are looking at bringing a dildo into our play and I’ve found a nice one on LH that has a suction cup at its base. Help my imagination please and tell me the different ways this can be used!

4 Likes

Suction it to something, then use it to simulate a spit roast

1 Like

Shower, a chair/stool or infront of a mirror are my favourite places :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

My wife and I agree with Stacy and Gareth.

Wife loves the mirrors. My wife bought several standing mirrors that she can move around for viewing. Her backing up onto realistic toy attached anywhere bent over sucking me. Then switch, me in back of her loving her, her sucking on the toy cock (she has seriously gotten into this over the recent months, she gets all the more turned on sucking it after). We also do this with two for DP in her and for me the oral is some of her best as is the incredible view via mirrors. I have orgasmed faster, recovered, orgasmed again, recovered, and come yet again all the while she is orgasming wildly from both vaginal and anal. Once in a while she will remind me of her college days and say things after the DP and Oral (we call it 3P), “Wow honey, that was like when I… 3 guys…” which gets be riled up for even more.

She likes to sit on one stuck to the top of a stool and ride. She had me give one a go face to face with her. She loved it. It was okay for me. Doing it together was HOT and that is all she needs to know. She loves doing it bent over with me clothed, me moving around commenting, talking, asking questions, with it getting naughtier as we go (her preference). I love the sex talk, watching, feeling around, more if doable. We’ve tried 69 with the toy attached me underneath, she loves the idea but we are going to need a rod/pole to stick it on and mount it somehow.

We both like the many shower scenes we are able to do with them. She can get fairly kinky with her thoughts.

We do not do this often as it takes much more time to set up but she enjoys running a course of sex toys. Fun as you can imagine watch her do it. Stick those rascal up all over and watch her go at it. So much variety added.

4 Likes

We now have 2 now. One is too large for my wife and the second is my size and she likes it better. Although we have only used it twice now.

With both we have issues trying to use them, in theory you think it’s great but we have found it hard to find places to use them. Shower can get a bit dry and ours is not massive so a bit awkward. We found chairs feel a bit cold and awkward. The only real sucess we have had so far is with a ice bucket upside down and a towel wrapped around it.

I feel a weighted trusting machine with the long arm would be a good buy at this stage.

I have seen a sort of box that has different suction pad areas. But it would have to have a bit of weight to it.

But yeah, not overly used in our room so far. Interested to hear what others use.

We have two as well. Shower is the only place we’ve really used the suction cup, but it also works well in a harness :wink:

Those trays you can eat your tea on in front of the telly .. perfectly smooth, two handles to grip and portable.

A desk.
A wall or door.
Side of a train
Or of a computer in the train office…
A white board or a wacom tablet next to the computer
Side of a chest of drawers.
A mirror fallen innocently on the floor.

Basically any surface you can get your naked bum up against from one direction or another.

Samantha here. I love mine. I have 4. I use them in the shower and on the floor on a mirror for dp while ben penetrates my ass.

Sometimes i will stick it on the wall mirror and suck it while ben fucks me doggy style.

3 Likes

My wife just finds that most of them objects require you to do the splits or else back right up and your knees end up in and uncomfortable position.

Why I think a good arm or box would be a good addition.

1 Like

You can get these inflatable pillows with a disk thing on them that the suction cup of pretty much any toy can stick to, and you can move the pillow anywhere and ride it. I think they also have straps on the pillow to tie it to stuff. The possibilities are endless. Someone else also said they used an upside down stainless steel mixing bowl to suction it on to as it is apparently just the right height to ride. I keep thinking about trying it.

1 Like

@Bex

I’ve used mine in the shower both on the tiled wall as well as the glass panel end with hubby watching as i inserted it inside me

My most interesting place to suction it has been on the edge of the bath and ride it deep with one leg in the bath and the other out of the bath

We have also used it on the edge of the bath for double penetration, with hubby behind me

Mines only a basic dildo but it does the job

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-realistic-slimline-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-6-inch-/82305.html

3 Likes

Agree with what everyone has said so far e.g. shower, door, Large mirror, tray etc. I don’t have this particular one but something like the following would be good too if you prefer to use on the bed

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/sex-furniture-position-enhancers/p/sportsheets-pivot-convertible-toy-mount-cushion/a49366g87377.html

Have just received my 6.5 inch suction cup dildo and 8 inch suction cup dildo. Just going to give them a try now. This is a first time, so here goes :blush:

Orb of our baths have tiled walls, one is a walk in shower, the other has a huge, deep soaker tub. The tub would be great to use a suction cup dildo, either on the wall, or on the edge. I’d love to see my OH trying one in any way. I don’t think she has the stamina to do it though.

1 Like

Just got my suction cup and have had the best solo time of my life, the 8incher just the best, in the bathroom fixed to the sink watched in the mirror didn’t need any hands just rode the dildo. How I have never done this before, it’s thanks to the forum that has helped me let myself go. Thanks everyone

Has the bowl been attempted..?

Curious to throw into the mix but might be a bit ungainly to prop into the bedroom for the invitee..:grinning_face:

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve got really big feet and long legs that get in the way. It can make for the most unflattering poses.

If you can squat or back onto with your legs straight you’re usually good. Being on all fours leaves you with shins and feet to deal with. You can get flat strap on plates for use on pillows that can then take a suction cup. That might be more comfortable. And yes, the wooden arm of a chair/settee would be a good position.

Going back to the tea tray, you can put that anywhere and not have to hide it from prying eyes later.

Not yet, although I did just buy some new bowls!