Suction cup realistic dildos

Hey everyone how are we all this weather ?

We are a happily married couple who love sex with each other , I dont ever fantasize my wife with another man as it's not our thing , but I am intrigued by the suction cup dildos and maybe think of her using this during our sexy time .but we haven't discussed etc I do use vibrators on her during anal ,but maybe use can help......

1.if I were to purchase one for her do you guys think I would be insinuating that I like the thought of her with another mans etc as I quite fancy using this in a spit roast position or even just watch her on it as she gives me a blowjob

I don't think it would be insinuating at all. She's getting pleasure from it whilst she's giving you pleasure. It could also be used for DP which is a whole other level of pleasure!

Sounds good to me, and I'm interested in this too....can any recommend a decent suction cup one, I think I'd have to stick it to our bedroom cupboards and back her in to it can't think of where else we could suck it too.....

Thanks subdom , I think you know whare I am coming from . As I say I just didn't know wither to just get it and then stick it to the head board whilst she is doggy and then she can play with me etc ir just simply whatch Her use it but just didn't want her to think I want to whatch her take a realistic cock if you know what I mean

Anyone else got any info on this please help as don't know which to order so many lol

Yeah me to.. Would love to get the wife something a little bit girthy and recommended!

Hi, we have 2! This one
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815
And product 27805

Both are excellent :)

If you are going to get one I would recommend the vibrating one. She'd not have to use it turned on but at least the option would be there.

Thanks bdsm for the advice thing I will do I think I should tell her I am getting it or just have it all ready in place when she slips off to get changed ?

we have a varied selection of suction based Dildo's and we decide what one to use, depending on how we both feel, having said that we have progressed for a smallish one through to the largest one in the same night, so sometimes we just go with the flow (pardon the pun)

Hey I ended up purchasing one for the wife she doesn't know yet think I will introduce her this weekend as got a baby sitter , didn't go for a vibrating one though as have cock ring hopefull I can just put that on it thanks everyone the one we purchased was the colours 6 " suction cup dildo

Had the lovehoney basics one a while now and I really enjoy it! Be it suctioned to a surface or just in hand. It's a good size as a starter and with water based lube really easy going. Shaped well too. Makes me shudder. I did a review on it too if you want more info. Like I say good starter one!

Yeah I read it cheers I haven't told the misses I got it but defo want her to stand or kneel onto it whilst going down on me I have wooden headboard thinking it will stick to that any other ideas as I am just gona stick it somewhare whilst she gets ready in other room :-)