Suction cups

After suggestions of best places to attach a suction cup dildo to and different positions to use it in (I’m a novice to this kind of thing)
It only arrived today and I cant wait to use it but I can only realy think of the bath/shower.

1 Like

Laminate flooring…? Mirror on wardrobe…? :wink::wink:

1 Like

Anywhere with a hard flat surface…
Chairs and doors are popular choices
… but still not convinced about mirrors

2 Likes

Bathroom tiles?

3 Likes

Bedside table/cabinet. Perfect height :wink:

3 Likes

My go to’s are:

Shower wall/Floor
Wooden chair
Laminate floor
Toilet lid (yes, I clean it thoroughly first :joy:)
I have a small mirror that I lay on the floor - gives a great view
Skirting boards also seem to work pretty well too!

4 Likes

A few years ago when still living at home, I attached a suction cup dildo to a mirror and had a great session. A few days passed with the mirror firmly back on the hallway wall and I found my dad wiping off a stubborn fuzzy “O” shape and wondering what caused it. Whoops :joy:

Great suggestions so far. I also have a small bedside table, clear everything off it and use that! I’ve used the end of my bed too. It has wooden panels and enough room for me to be able to slip my feet/legs under the bed and back into it all the way.

10 Likes

How do you angle yourself onto it when it’s on a wall?

Insert first, then back up to the wall to get the right height :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Patio door :biting_lip:

7 Likes

our face was on holiday and we stuck one the steps leading into our private pool… it was on the first step so the tip was out of the water… arghhhh memories

3 Likes

My wife takes her into the bathroom and sticks it to the toilet seat cover. Then she rides it. I know this because on occasions she has let me watch her as we masturbate together. We have also used as the ‘third person’ in the bedroom where I get a BJ and she rides her toy.

3 Likes

Headboard 100%

1 Like

My wife seems to use her on the edge of the bath or tiled shower floor or wall.

1 Like

We’ve also tried an upturned large tray on the bed with some success…

1 Like

Some really good ideas here. Hoping LH gets the one I want to buy for my wife back in stock soon.

The stubborn “O”! :rofl:
Was that double meaning intended? Haha

1 Like

I think someone else’s forehead would be a great place :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like