Suction Dildo... can’t reach!

I’ve just bought my first realistic suction dildo, with the hope of using it for doggy style masturbation. However I place it though I just can’t reach it, because my legs are in the way! During sex I’d usually have my legs apart and my husband kneeling in between, but with the dildo there’s nowhere for my feet to go as there’s a solid surface behind me. Is there a knack to it that I’m missing? :fearful:

Unfortunately we live in an old house so there’s carpet everywhere (including the bathrooms :nauseated_face: ) so I’m quite limited with where I can stick it. I only bought a 6 inch dildo as I wanted something similar to my husband and not too intimidating, perhaps I should have gone bigger…

1 Like

Have you tried bent over but still stood up?

2 Likes

I plan to try this tonight in the shower, thanks!

Hi boogaloo can you remember pinklips on here

1 Like

I use mine standing up bent over with it stuck to the shower wall or a mirror. Also if you have flat chairs to stick it to it can be fun to ride.

Hi have you got a large mirror you can stick it to and you can do doggy or ride it frontways

Yes I do! It’s been a while since I’ve used the forums but I do remember that username :smile:

hi well that was me we used to chat how are you keeping

How about on a closed toilet seat? Or a kitchen stool?

1 Like

Upturned plate or tray?

2 Likes

I’m good thanks, keeping very busy! I’ve got married and had two babies since I last was active on here! How are you?

Good idea! I’ll try that

Have you tried a door frame or bed (if it has wide enough legs)?

The only thing i can get my to stick to that is comfy enough for me use are my scales :joy::joy: i just have to make sure they are turned off cos the numbers on them would depress me lol

4 Likes

Haha that’s so funny :joy: I’m a little too scared to use my scales for that exact reason! Lockdown hasn’t been kind to me…

1 Like

Congratulations on the birth of your children and on your marriage
Where is your pic

@AWB1955 I don’t know… the forum didn’t look like this at all last time I used it, it seems as though my profile picture and all of my other info has been wiped. I’ll have to find a new one

Hi @Boogaloo yes it was changed just reently I am. Trying to think what youbwas into

try wardrobe as they normally have a space under them for your feet to get under. if not try thy the door? if not try a book ontop of a pillow and on all fours

Hi @Boogaloo Welcome back.