Suction dildo threesome

I'm planning on surprising my OH so obviously I'm going to have her blindfolded and handcuffed. But I'm unsure what I can attach the suction dildo to that will give her the best threesome experience. Please give any helpful advice so I can make this happen asap.

Hey, we attached ours to a strong mirror, the suction cup held firmly onto the mirror throughout our fun. Hope this helps.

The only way we have managed it is the wife in a doggy position with the suction dildo behind her and me infront. I don't know how else you could manage it with her being handcuffed as obviously you need movement from her to make the dildo work.

As a general rule you shouldn't do anything to someone who is tied up and blindfolded that they haven't been made aware of/agreed to beforehand. Every relationship is different though, and I'm pretty sure I could spring certain things on my wife without prior discussion, but it's certainly something worth considering. 🙂

Msmith1989 wrote:

Hey, we attached ours to a strong mirror, the suction cup held firmly onto the mirror throughout our fun. Hope this helps.

What a good idea, you may even get a glimpse of what is happening down there with a mirror!

As long as the mirror doesn't break during play. I would imagine you'd have to be pretty careful (not too hard and fast) using a mirror (...not sure though?)

Good luck '12340987', let us know how your experience goes, would love to try this with my hubby too. 😉 x

We used it in a walk in shower on the wet wall. In the bedroom however it may be worth Getty Ng a few stick on tiles to attach to the wall then suction onto that, just an idea

Thank you all for the helpful advise, I may have to lose the handcuffs the first time we try this! I think I'll have to find a sturdy mirror, does sound like a great idea! Any ideas for what I can stick it to so that she can ride it as well? I will keep you up to date Emerald269, definitely worth a try with your hubby 😉

Our favourite is to stick it to bed leg and do doggy with it while hubby is in front of me totally sexy.

A mirror or wardrobe would be best bet but I would discuss prior so they can give consent or even have safe words in place just incase it's too much for her.

As others have said, a mirror is excellent because you get an amazing view and they are the perfect surface for suction cups. You can also use cupboards, the wall, bed frame, chairs, kitchen surfaces etc. The bathroom is like a playground for suction cup toys!

This thread is awesome. One of my husbands fantasies if for me to have two men on me, one being him HOWEVER we both agreed that it’s a fantasy. He would be jealous, as would I if it was another woman but this is such an awesome idea and one i’d never really thought of doing before for that ‘threesome’.

Another way you can kind of get the “threesome” fantasy is if your partner lays on her back on the bed, you can kneel beside her to she can orally please you while you penetrate them with the dildo, also if your partner is on their knees you can get her to give the toy and yourself oral and it can really heat things up in the bedroom.

This post is no longer available.

Op i woke up with this idea myself this morning and when i saw this post i couldnt wait for the answers. I am thinking of ordering the below in the hope it will stick to the wall behind the headboard of the bed.Of not as its open metal a board fixed to the headboard with velcro straps.And have that board acept suction. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27805

Think I might give this one a go. Thanks guys and girls.

solidius wrote:

Op i woke up with this idea myself this morning and when i saw this post i couldnt wait for the answers. I am thinking of ordering the below in the hope it will stick to the wall behind the headboard of the bed.Of not as its open metal a board fixed to the headboard with velcro straps.And have that board acept suction. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27805

I got the 10inch version of this one and is amazing

We did a dp yesterday, but I'm looking forward to riding my dildo and sucking the OH at the same time.

Thank you i overlooked this but this may work even better with the wall distance from bed.Was thinking it looked a bit thiner than thr 9.5 but reviews are good. Thank you

This thread took me back to a giant teddy bear kids had years ago. Match it with a strapon and you have a ready made third.

Maybe pass it off as a romantic prezzy and its always sat in the corner waiting.

Amusing myself imagining the looks on your faces as you read this.

Someone suggested me riding a dildo while sucking my hubby off as he struggles to come with oral or anything but penetrating not sure if he will get off on itbut I do need to get a dildo to try it.