Suction dildos - where do you stick yours?

I stick mine up my… oh sorry, I misunderstood the question :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

No no no… Please Cumtinue… Sorry continue! :pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

… A skylight! Now THAT’S a real challenge for one of you! :100::grin:

2 Likes

In the harness :smiley:

3 Likes

Challenge accepted! :relieved:

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly! All those mirrors… glass doors… an upturned plate? Yikes! No-one could describe our lot as risk-averse, eh?

Careful as you go, now (yeah, like THAT’s gonna happen) :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey, @Blonde_Bunny - who do I bribe to be in the fire crew that rescues you? :rofl:

2 Likes

@PleasureDrone Oh, there’s no saving me :joy:

3 Likes

You’ve all given me some major inspiration :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

“No saving me” :rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

Up my bum​:joy:

6 Likes

On the rowing machine - exercise was never this fun
:rowing_woman:

5 Likes

Stuck one on my forehead once for a laugh! Pulled it off and had a love bite on my forehead :rofl: Not my finest moment!

5 Likes

The other half stuck it to the cupboard once and fucked it while sucking me off… Very hot!

5 Likes

Stick mine the same place as @Blonde_Bunny & @Melody1. Lol that’s about the best place to use them :rofl:

3 Likes

And I’d be a dildo bc I’ll drive you wild and jeep you cumming back for more

1 Like

Bathroom tiles (wall and floor)
The post on the landing/top of the stairs (sure it has a technical name which escapes me)
Seat of a plastic IKEA chair
On a heavy duty tote box turned upside down

4 Likes

Got one for Mrs Bonzo and have been checking on here for inspiration.

Shower wall and our chest of draws in bedroom have been on my list for her to try.

4 Likes

I have to be careful to avoid parents and my sister so mine is usually on the bathroom floor or on the edge of the bathtub.

5 Likes

Have our first one on order, should be arriving in a day or two . Lots of inspiration on this thread :joy:. The Mrs wants to ride it and be able to suck me off at the same time :weary:. I like the idea of it stuck to our wall mirror but she she has a habit of really going for it so could be a bit dangerous haha.

5 Likes