Suction dildos - where do you stick yours?

My husband has brought me a suction cup dildo.

I’ve haven’t used one before and wondered where or what people has stuck theirs to?

14 Likes

Toilet seat - you can ride it or on the tiles by the bath and back on to it works for me x

8 Likes

I personally wouldn’t want my dildo on a toilet seat for hygiene reasons. I however would use a mirror fixed to the wall or wardrobes, a table chair, in the bath tub, tile around the shower and certain wood flooring.

6 Likes

Shower wall, chair and regular wall oh and a leather chest at the foot of my bed

5 Likes

Anywhere I can find!

I do it particularly if I have received a suction cup dildo as a tester. It’s really handy to see how strong the suction is and to see if that particular toy doesn’t work well on certain surfaces.

My usuals are: wooden chair, kitchen laminate floor, shower floor, shower walls, toilet seat (I bleach mine to within an inch of its life before trying this @BDSMFetish haha), skirting boards around the house, doors and I’ll sometimes use a face mirror on the floor underneath, just to see more!

19 Likes

Are you brave enough for a patio door window…? :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

A mirrored wardrobe door gives a great view :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

@Toy_Fan oh yeah, these as well!

I have these, but I’m so concerned one thrust too many and I’ll pull them off their hinges lol

9 Likes

What works best for me is the bathroom wall, an ikea tea table or a wooden chair. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

one of the big round exercise balls?? not sure itd stick but would be fun!

6 Likes

Not a dildo but I stick my large butt plug on a low(12-14" high) stool I made in the shape of a saw horse , that way I can kneel and rock back onto it in comfort or squat and bounce onto it with more vigour.

6 Likes

On an upside down side plate :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Headboard is our favourite

7 Likes

No not that brave :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I stick mine to the side of the washing machine or tumble dryer!

11 Likes

Where do I stick mine?
Up my a**!
Oops , sorry, think I misunderstood
On the side of the bath is perfect so I can straddle it, the back or bottom of the bath are good also, sticks well and great work out for the thighs too. Sometimes just straight to the floor so I can “Go Deep!”. Curvy ones I like on the door so I can use both ways (curve up or down).

9 Likes

@BDSMFetish, @ChloJakes @Toy_Fan
Is no one worried about seven years bad luck or slicing their delicate bits to shreds?
@K_Latex Wasing machine sounds good - on spin obvs :grin:
and I’ll definitely be trying a chair - bizarrely, I never thought of that

4 Likes

@Melody1 Oh yes a nice girthy long shaft on fast spin, gets me going :grin:

4 Likes

@Purring-Pussy try sticking it to the washing machine!!

3 Likes

I dare one of you to stick. It to the bonnet of your car and take a photo :joy:

3 Likes