Suction toys with small clit?

Newbie here. A little background: my wonderful wife and I are in our 50s and have a nice (seemingly quite vanilla compared to many on here!) sex life. We decided to get our first toy a couple of months ago (we-vibe sync O), and while we’re quite happy with it, she has a hard time keeping it on her clit, which keeps hiding. She has said it’s even hard for her to get the vibe positioned right (which she doesn’t do much, as she’d rather have me do it with guidance from her, and she doesn’t play solo). We’ve only been with each other, so there’s nothing to compare to (which is perfectly fine with us!).

Here’s the question: I’m wondering if a suction toy would work for someone with a small clit, and if so, what are the things to look for? I was thinking one of the rose vibes (maybe Rose glow), something like a Womanizer or Melt, or possibly something like the Romp Reverb. The real concern is that if it isn’t going to work, we don’t want to waste the money…

All ideas and recommendations appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi @ssimon and welcome to the forum :blush:

If it’s any reassurance, LH do offer a 100 day refund policy, obviously terms and conditions attached.

I’ve used it before when I’ve not gotten on with a toy and it’s been painless :+1:t2:

Also, Womanizer do different size ‘heads’ for some of their clit suction toys, so if the standard one doesn’t work for your wife, you could try a different size (search replacement on the website :blush:). I speak from personal experience on this, because I have the Pro40 and didn’t really get on with it; bought a different size head and wow, it really did make a difference.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:t2: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hi @ssimon welcome as well to the forum. We purchased a Womaniser Starlet and initially wondered if we made the right choice. With a bit of practice and perseverance when she got the right spot it was a a great purchase. Very quick, long, loud orgasms! Make sure you use plenty of lube to help the connection and away you go!! :flying_saucer::flying_saucer: and try a different head size as @MsSubExperimenter suggests, our womaniser came with a couple of options. Good luck.

1 Like

Hi @ssimon

We have the LH Rose - and its wonderful. We have a couple of other more expensive suction toys but my wife thinks that the rose is the best.

She finds it easy to hold and can ‘find the right spot’ most easily with it. It looks great too, so if you are fairly new to toys, it’s a very appealing object.

However, there is definitely a lot of personal preferences with these things - it’s not a guarantee, but if you get the right one, it’s a huge boon!

In fact, we think the Rose is so good, my wife bought one for her friend as a wedding present!

Have fun :smiley:

4 Likes

Greetings and Welcome @ssimon :sunglasses:

the clit suckers can be a tad fididdly to get in the right place. as others have mentioned lots of lube on her and on the toy. My OH has the Womanizer Pro 40 which I think came with two heads but I believe they are the same size :thinking: and she has the Rose. We cannot identify with the smaller clit comment as OH is on hormone replacement that has increased the size of her clit. but I can tell you that our experience with these devices if they are making any noise at all they do not have a good seal. once you get it placed just right and a seal is made it quiets down. this maybe be easier if she guides it herself? it’s worth a shot, if she is willing to try. it took us a good amount of practice to get on with these devices.

wishing y’all all the best

3 Likes

Hellooooo, I’m sure someone will have the right toy for you

Id say try a rose too

You can’t really go wrong as long as you get a good seal around the clit!

My OH hasn’t got a massive clit, but she loves the auction toys. You can’t go wrong with a womanizer - I’m not sure if they still do, but they used to have replacement ‘heads’ for different sized clits if youre struggling to find a fit…

1 Like

Welcome. My wife has a similiar problem but mainly using suction toys, she can find it hard to get the right spot. She much prefers her wand and is the go too but everyone is different interms of what sensations they enjoy.

I’d say get one and give it ago, if it doesnt work for you, use the 100 day refund policy.

1 Like

Thank you very much for all the replies. We are thinking we will probably return the Sync O as we’ve repeatedly had less than stellar results (just doesn’t seem to line up with her anatomy), and are now considering one or more of the following items:

Does anyone have experience with either of these?

We/she loves the We-Vibe Nova 2. We-Vibe toys generally have rumbling vibes that really get my partner off and this is one of the few rabbit style vibes that fits her anatomy. With the bendable shaft it’s relatively easy to adjust to her body shape so it pleases her clit and g-spot simultaneously. The material, look and feel of the toy are all fantastic and the battery has not let us down so far.

We love that the vibe can be controlled from a phone which gives extra options for vibration settings and hands free play. I love my partner tied up, toy inserted and just teasing her from my phone hands free. As for the app I’ve read a few complaints about dropping connections, maybe this was early versions of the app or specific phones but we’ve had no issues. I especially like the ability to control the clit and internal vibes independently or programming custom vibe patterns. I also like that the app displays the remaining battery estimation percentage so you can start playing with confidence that the toy is not going to run out of juice.

I can’t comment on the other toys in your list but I do believe the cost of the Nova 2 is justified and it does sometimes come up on a LH promotion

1 Like