Suction toys

I’m getting so confused! I’m thinking of getting a clit suction toy with my Anniversary discount but I’m getting overwhelmed by the choices! I have a very sensitive clit so I’m hoping that something without direct contact might enable my OH to give me orgasms whilst I’m restrained. At the moment he has to release my hands because I have to be really careful where I touch with fingers or a vibrator.

So, my preferred features would be:

• A very gentle first setting
  • Soft tip
  • Preferably not too loud
  • Rechargeable if possible

Other questions for you all:

1. Do these suck or blow air on your clit? I assumed it was a sucking sensation but one of the reviews mentioned blowing air on your clit which wouldn’t work for me, air blowing over my clit when it’s exposed would be very uncomfortable for me.

2. Do they vibrate as well? I assumed it was just a suction thing, but the product specs mention vibration patterns?

So far I think I’ve come up with the following, what would you go for?

I’m probably going to get a squishy wand like the Tracy Cox one too.

I’m assuming that, if I don’t get on with these I could send them back using the sex toy happiness promise? It’s an expensive purchase that I’m really unsure of - they could be brilliant but they could also be painful and completely unusable for me so it’s a bit of a risk.

Hmm, maybe avoid the liberty. Its got fewer settings than the others and some of them can be really big jumps in intensity.

Personally i find the sensation a bit like someone blowing in short bursts or lightly tapping on my clit. But ive heard different makes all feel different to one another (for example, ive heard the we vibe melt is more “sucky” feeling than the womanisers)

2 Likes

The Womanizers work by creating a little vacuum that pulls and releases the clitoris. They can get quite intense, so may not be the toy you’re hoping for if your clit is very sensitive.

Some suction toys have a separate vibration option that you can turn on and off (like the Satisfyer Pro3), but the Womanizers are all one function. I wouldn’t say they vibrate, though there may be a light touch of it built in?

The Sex Toy Happiness Promise is good, but it’s not a sure thing. I know some people have been turned down in the past due to having used it recently, or trying to return two toys from one order. It may be worth checking with Customer Care to see if you’ll be eligible before purchasing something expensive if you’re relying on it. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, im with Ian on that, they can be really intense. Ive got the liberty, and there are definetly settings where when you hit them, you are going to come and come fast with zero choice in the matter.

Getting one with a nozzle that fits can be kind of tricky too depending on your personal anatomy. If you really dont want it to touch your clit you need to see if anyone will be kind enough to measure theirs as the sizes dont get written down in the specs for some reason (since getting a decent seal is kind of important, youd think theyd do this, but no :woman_shrugging:)
A pussy pump is always an option if you want a similar sensation without the clit touching risk

Hope you find one that works for you

1 Like

My lovely missus is very sensitive too!

She has the original Starlet, and the Starlet too - but prefers the original and only ever uses it on the lowest setting…but loves it.

Also she loves the Mantric rechargeable wand…it’s a generalised rumble so not too focussed…we got the rabbit ears add on…but that’s too much for her…

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp @Green_Eyed_Girl and @BLovesC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It seems there are lots of different opinions on these! I’ll see if anyone else has any feedback but I’m starting to think it might not be for me …

I would say the Womanizer does suck (I’ve tested it on my hand and it does leave a little “sucked” section of skin), and that the Womanizer premium starts pretty low and can go very high (though it definitely seems you’d want to stick to the lower settings). However, I would say the “mouth” isn’t very soft/squishy, it is more on the firmer side, though it is by no means uncomfortable (for me at least). I remember doing a lot of comparisons when buying it as I need something on the opposite end of the spectrum, but I’m pretty sure that the premium offered the lowest power/frequency settings out of the range up to the highest (which is most likely due to its 12 settings). None of the womanizers have vibes or patterns (except the duo, but only in the g-spot part). I would say the womanizers equipped with the smart silence are quiet until pressed against the body, and at the lower settings they are pretty quiet and only start to get loud on the higher settings.

1 Like

Hey @Kitty-Cat01 - If I’m honest I’m not sure a suction toy is going to work for you if you have a really sensitive clit. I absolutely love mine and would normally 100% recommend but I have about 3 different types (1 Womanizer, 2 others) and although they vary slightly in feeling they are all very intense. The point is that it seals around your clit and then uses air pressure so I would say it is very direct stimulation.

It’s a very hard sensation to describe. The only way I can try and compare it is (bare with me this may not translate well over words!):
If you make that clicky/clucky noise with your tongue against the roof of your mouth, pout your lips and put the tip of your finger over your lips so that it’s sealed, do the clicky thing really quickly (you shouldn’t be able to make the actual noise because of the seal) and that is the closest I can get to describing the sensation :joy: already regretting trying to type this out but going to go with it anyway!

7 Likes

:laughing: actually a really accurate description of how it feels to be honest. Not easy to discribe at all

I think the Tracy Cox Squishy Wand is an extremely good shout, that’s surprisingly rumbly for it’s size and the broadness and lovely squishiness means your partner probably will be able to use it on you very effectively.

The suction toys are very, very focussed. I have the Melt and the Inside Out and they are absolutely amazing but pretty much do exactly what you don’t want. You also have to be very precise with where you hold them so they aren’t necessarily great for using with a partner. The Melt does start fairly low and if you use it with the app (which I actually don’t) you can go smoothly through the intensities rather than stepping up so it would a good one to try if you decide to but again VERY intense clitoral stimulation which I think @SexInTheCity described well but may not be what you’re after.

Noise wise, all the ones without the Smart Silence feature are pretty loud when not sealed onto you. Not when working in perfect placement but if you lose the connection your ears know about it, though the lower the intensity setting the quieter they are.

2 Likes

Thanks @SexInTheCity and @Peitho. I’m going to have a rethink, it doesn’t sound like these are going to work for me. I’m thinking the squishy wand might work for my OH to use on me, I’ve also seen this one which looks interesting:

I’m assuming that the tips go either side of the clit rather than touching directly but I might have got that wrong!

I’ve also seen this one which looks interesting, could be quite versatile for lots of different things

All you need now is for it to come up as a tester item - and for you to get lucky…! :wink:

1 Like

That would be nice - I’m not that patient though! :joy:

1 Like

Ive been eyeing that satisfityer one myself. Looks really good. There are a load of suggested ways to use it in pictographic form in the manual. If you google it you can find them pretty easily.

Oooh! That’s a good idea, thanks, I’ll look it up! :smiley:

1 Like

If it helps, its apparently got a 2cm gap between the tips of the U shaped end. (Thank you obsessive japanese sites. I cannot read you but your desire to measure everything makes me happy)

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face:

Satisfyer Endless Fun manual (PDF)

Though there’s not a lot of pictures in that one, so maybe it’s the wrong one… :thinking:

Edit: It is not the right one. :slightly_smiling_face: I have found the one you mean, but can’t link to it. It seems very versatile. :+1:

My wife and I have used many of the Womanizer range over the years. The original Pro40 was her fave until overuse killed it. So I got her the Premium Silent. Now that toy consistently makes her squirt. It’s her fave toy ever despite it’s price. I do believe you get what you pay for. But the Pro40 is outstanding though.

For really sensitive clits I’d recommend the We-Vibe Melt. You can use the app to climb really gently but there are no real jumps in intensity as I’ve found in Womanizer and Satisfyer toys.

Of the four you posted, though, I’d go for the Classic if only for the waterproof design and choice of intensities. If you definitely want a Womanizer and can stretch your budget a bit further, the Smart Silence feature on the Premium models is a great extra to have.

1 Like

Definitely the pro40, but the starlet is a good one too