Suction toys

We keen on watching each other so this shouldn’t be a problem :heart_eyes: thanks so much for the info

1 Like

So I think we’ve decided on one……. We’ll I have :grimacing::joy: I’m going to surprise her with it as we can’t make our minds up and I’m pretty sure @Lovehoney_Brenna wont pick us for a secret tester yet for the valentines selection :joy:

I think this sounds quite high up in peoples recommendations and it’s rechargeable too! I’m hoping some one has some experience with and can talk me down if it’s not the best idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm the Rose has certainly got me where I want to be….I had a really intense orgasm last time I used it. Not every time though!

I love using a Clitoral Suction toy. I have the We Vibe Melt that i can recommend, it took me a few attempts to get used to it but i wouldn’t be without it now.

1 Like

As I said we’ve had a lot of fun with the Womanizer X and it will last with the option to buy replacement heads of different sizes for that perfect fit.

We don’t have the melt so can’t compare but this has been on our wish list for a while and others seem to rave about it. She loves We Vibe toys and the benefit of taking can control of the settings via the app.

1 Like

Well I’ve taken the plunge and order the one above I mentioned :smiley: let’s hope it holds up to the raving reviews it has had and not the few bad ones :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m not sure if anyone is still watching this thread…. But we received the above toy…… and we were sorely disappointed! There was little or not enough suction, the top was a little to hard, or maybe not the right size? And it was very loud even when we did get the connection right with lube applied! After reading so many great reviews we were left a little disappointed as the finish line was not even in sight!
Maybe this is just one to chalk up to experience and accept that suction toys are not for us :cry:
On a good note LH were amazing and customer service is second to none! After explaining the situation they offered us a refund on the 100 day money back promise!
I really wasn’t expecting that but once again LH has proven what a great company they are!

1 Like

Sucks to hear your purchase didn’t pan out @G_and_S, but it’s great you were able to use the money back promise!

Unfortunately, I’ve found the same thing with suction toys. Some work wonders, and some don’t. But it’s no good beating yourselves up, everyone’s bodies are different, so there’s no one toy that everyone will love.

Hopefully you two are too disheartened, and could maybe try out a different one in the future?

1 Like

We may have another try with a different one at some point
Need something to compare it too :wink:

1 Like

So sorry to hear the womaniser didn’t work out for you but another example that everyone is different. If looking for an alternative then I read the the WeVibe melt is whisper quite and has a soft head. We’ve not got any experience with this toy but have had a lot of fun with other We-Vibe products and believe the company make great toys

@G_and_S
I think the suction stimulator can be a bit tricky to use at first my wife has the LH X romp which at first she wasn’t keen on as she said It was difficult to get the right spot
But after a little more practice she got the right spot although has said it’s to sensitive and don’t take her long to orgasm (probably to quick)
It one of her second favourite for a quick solo session now after her bullet
She said that it just getting the right spot I have tried it on her not so easy to get it in the right spot

1 Like