Suction toys

We keen on watching each other so this shouldn’t be a problem :heart_eyes: thanks so much for the info

1 Like

So I think we’ve decided on one……. We’ll I have :grimacing::joy: I’m going to surprise her with it as we can’t make our minds up and I’m pretty sure @Lovehoney_Brenna wont pick us for a secret tester yet for the valentines selection :joy:

I think this sounds quite high up in peoples recommendations and it’s rechargeable too! I’m hoping some one has some experience with and can talk me down if it’s not the best idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm the Rose has certainly got me where I want to be….I had a really intense orgasm last time I used it. Not every time though!

I love using a Clitoral Suction toy. I have the We Vibe Melt that i can recommend, it took me a few attempts to get used to it but i wouldn’t be without it now.

1 Like

As I said we’ve had a lot of fun with the Womanizer X and it will last with the option to buy replacement heads of different sizes for that perfect fit.

We don’t have the melt so can’t compare but this has been on our wish list for a while and others seem to rave about it. She loves We Vibe toys and the benefit of taking can control of the settings via the app.

1 Like

Well I’ve taken the plunge and order the one above I mentioned :smiley: let’s hope it holds up to the raving reviews it has had and not the few bad ones :crossed_fingers:t2: