Suction toys

Hi we’re looking at trying a clitoral suction toy but don’t want to jump straight in and pay through the nose for one yet just in case it’s not for her!
Can anyone recommend the best one in their opinion to start with?
We have seen so many people say that it gives some of the best orgasms leaving you in quite a mess, but don’t really know where to start as there are so many good reviews on all of them!
Would be great to use one with other toys for internal stimulation at the same time or that we can use during PIV :smiling_imp::grin:

1 Like

I bought the Rose and love it. Great for solo play. :rose:

2 Likes

I got this one a couple months ago for testing and use it solo or with internal stimulation, it’s great! My most reached for suction toy :smiling_face:

However, everyone’s body is different, so it might take some trial and error to find one that works. I’d previously bought the Satisfyer Pro 2, which didn’t do much for me, despite raving reviews.

1 Like

They seem to be a bit Marmite. Most people think they’re wonderful but some can’t get on with them at all.

My wife’s response seems to depend on her mood. Sometimes she loves them and they make her come hard. Other times she finds them too intense to the point of being painful and she has to give up using them and switch to a different type of stimulation.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply that’s what I’m worried about! Quite tempted to just go all in (no pun intended) and purchase the womaniser pro, I’m just worried it’ll end up being an expensive ornament :grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

This is one that’s been top of our list for a while now, and there are cheaper, what I’m guessing are clone, versions on other sites! We just trust LH to be too quality and prefer buying from here because of the customer service here! Is it not a bit large to use during PIV?

I have 3. My most expensive is the rose as linked by @mrspositivity. I absolutely love suction toys and i cant say what the more expensive ones are like but i find them all very similar. I personally would start with a cheaper one, see if its a hit and then go for a more expensive one if you feel you need to.

1 Like

The Rose would definitely get in the way of PIV….but it would be good to use on your other half as a prelude to PIV.

1 Like

I go through phases with clitoral suction toys and definitely depends what mood I’m in but I think they’re a great addition to a sex toy collection. If you do get one I’d recommend exploring using it in different positions and also combining with stimulation elsewhere (whether that be internal or nipple play etc).

I’m afraid I don’t own any of the ones on the cheaper end, but don’t forget that Lovehoney offer the Sexual Happiness Promise as well for any toys that just simply don’t work for you :blush:

I have the womaniser starlet (I think that’s the right name) and I’m a big fan. It’s one of the lower priced ones so I don’t know whether the more expensive versions are better but it definitely gives me the twitching leg shaking orgasms I’m after. Have also used during PIV…if I lay side on or if it’s doggy I can hold it in place and my OH loves the reaction (as do I)

1 Like

The sexual happiness is a great offer from LH but I always feel like I’m doing something wrong if I’ve tried it out and then just decide it’s not for me :joy: kinda like buying a dress or shirt leaving, the labels in then taking it back after you’ve worn it for a night out :grimacing:

2 Likes

Another shoutout for the Womaniser Starlet :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Completely understand and I’ve never used it personally - I always research new toys to death before I purchase, but just wanted to throw it out there in case you weren’t aware of it and it was something you did want to consider :blush:

1 Like

I have the Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence Clitoral Suction Stimulator and I really like it. It’s the only suction toy I have, so I can’t compare it to any others, but I will say it took a few tries to really get the hang of it and enjoy it, but once I got it figured out, I’ve really enjoyed using it. If you haven’t seen this thread :point_down: it also has a lot of experiences and opinions about different suction toys!

2 Likes

I’ll have a read through thanks :grin:

We’ve bought a lot of toys over the years and I’d generally say that it is worth paying more to get good toys and cheap toys are a false economy. That said when it comes to clitoral toys she doesn’t need a lot of power.

My Mrs is guaranteed to come with clit play and a sucker can get her off very quickly. We have the original Lelo sonor and the Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator. Of the two the womanizer gets more use because it’s easier to use. The head is slightly larger and deeper than the sonar so it doesn’t need such precise positioning. I’m guessing that the heads on cheaper womaniser toys would be the same and the difference is just the maximum power which wouldn’t be an issue for my Mrs as she’s never gone above the 3rd power level. We’ve not tried the rose but do use clit toys sometimes during sex and find the shape of the womaniser easy to allow this, I am not sure if the rose would be quite so easy but I’m sure an owner could confirm.

1 Like

That’s great advice thanks :grin: and the shape of the womanisers are deffo more appealing to us! Think we’re leaning more towards the rechargeable one too as I don’t have shares in energiser yet :joy:

I have to say if shape and ease of use during PIV is very important, the Melt wins hands down for me over the Womanizers I own. It also wins for general use and is the suction toy I keep always charged and ready to go. It’s not a budget toy though which is what I thought you were more after but it is cheaper than the top end Womanizers. It is absolutely my favourite suction toy of the ones I’ve tried so far.

I’m not too worried about the cost if I know they are worth it! We have been known to spend well over 100 pound mark on occasion :sweat_smile: I was more concerned about spending the money and it not being worth it or used! Clitoral stimulation is the way forward for us for those explosive O’s and we want to try and find a new toy we haven’t tried before to expand on our evening delights :joy:

2 Likes

In that case, the Melt is absolutely my top recommendation. IF she likes clitoral suction that, for me, is the best one. Whichever you get, I would very strongly recommend not basing the results on session one though, they can take some getting used to as they are very different to normal vibrators. I would also say, I know you’ll be keen to try it out on her but it might well be worth her having a few solo sessions first to work out exactly what she likes, how much build up, what her limits are and where placement feels best. I’m afraid, though they can certainly be used with PIV it works best for us when I’m the one controlling it, it’s a tricky toy to use on a partner as placement and feel is so important and really hard to see if not the one feeling it.

1 Like