Suddenly started queefing constantly?!?! to do with tightness/size/looseness ect?

When i was with my ex for ten months I must have queefed only a few times, however now that ive been with someone else for a month and only had sex a handful of times, i’ve lost count of how many times i’ve queefed. I don’t understand why a different partner is making me do this. It is a bit embarrassing and i usually can laugh it off but the other night it was constant and really took away from the romantic atmosphere. We were already being painfully quiet because his parents were in the room next door so it was VERY noticeable. It was from me on top, lying down - all positions! He kind of just ignored it but it did get awkward.

I know that it’s trapped air and i’ve researched it online and been told to do kegal exercises. The thing is im just 20 with no children and very tight as it is – it takes us about a minute to get him in me!

Does it have anything to do with looseness/tightness or the size of the penis? And are their anyways to prevent this?

This is all I could find

http://ehealthforum.com/health/eliminate-queefing-t157447-a1.html#b

Thats just nature i think hun!

Whenever it happens to me i just make light of the situation and carry on regardless!

I find its worse when i get off and move..i sound like a cruise liner! nah not that bad really lol but i find its part of the fun and i laugh about it afterwards but i understand it can be embarrassing.

I do find that the position can play a part in it, well for me anyway.

Sorry i havent been much help

Crags link is probably your best bet

x

What's queefing? I'll have to Google it.

Oh, yep that happens to me mainly in the doggy position, I think it's when he fully withdraws and re-enters, it can be painful. Not sure if there's anything to stop it. Maybe don't fully withdraw?

how about trying some lube that might ease the problem ...just an idea

lickmadick wrote:

how about trying some lube that might ease the problem ...just an idea

Yes it can definately help, but doggy is probably the most common as to when it occurs during withdrawl

x

I've noticed that it depends on whether or not the man is circumcised or not and how well the foreskin moves back. I've found that when I sleep with a man who's been circumcised it doesn't really happen even in doggy, but when I've slept with men with a foreskin it almost always happens. There's only been a few men who I've slept with with foreskins it doesn't happen, and their foreskins weren't able to roll back completely.

I've spoken to a few men in the past about it too, and they have said that there are some women that are so loose that it makes a noiuse but it's slightly different?

I know that my pelvic floor muscles are very strong and still do kegel exercises. I think it's still a good idea to do them when young as you get into the habit of them, as well as the health benifits later in life you are able to control orgasms and general movements better.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've noticed that it depends on whether or not the man is circumcised or not and how well the foreskin moves back. I've found that when I sleep with a man who's been circumcised it doesn't really happen even in doggy, but when I've slept with men with a foreskin it almost always happens. There's only been a few men who I've slept with with foreskins it doesn't happen, and their foreskins weren't able to roll back completely.

Thats interesting. Wondering if a condom has the same effect as being circumcised? As the foreskin does not move either. My man is circumcised, but I cannot go on the pill, so we are using condoms. Does not really happen to us either.

Since you're with a new partner, it may be that he's going at it at a slightly different angle than your ex, which is allowing more air to get in. If you're queefing alot, it might be worth briefly stopping mid session and adjutsing your positions to see if it makes a difference.