Sugar wax on the genital area?

I've been thinking of trying sugar wax on my legs as I'm fed up of shaving. Then I wondered, can you use sugar wax on your genital area as well?

I don't personally know anyone who has used sugar wax so I was wondering if anyone on the forum had used it and if so, which sugar wax would you recommend, is it a good alternative to ordinary waxing and has anyone used it down below?

Hi my sister owns a beauty salon and she would only ever use hot wax on this area. It goes on like warm chewing gum and is then pulled off my the hand. Not many salons use it because of the price but it much less pain full than standard wax. Hope this helps. You can buy it from your local sallys and warm it in the microwave but check temp before hand !!. This type of wax is all good for face waxing xx

New to this has it spot on!

The lady I go to only uses sugar wax unless the hairs are really fine. As new to this states - its a more expensive product and so to increase profit margins salons rarely use it.

The wax leaves an amazing finish and saves on all those strips

xxx

you can also make it at home ( though i havent tried it)

just google and loads of recipies will come up.

sugar wax will only work on fine hairs, not on pubic ones :)

Thanks for the comments and advice ladies :) I've found a couple of recipes and it looks as if I'll have to get a sugar thermometer - I think my mother-in-law has one but she's ever so nosy and I know if I ask to borrow it she'll say, "Oh, what you making then?" Now do I lie or just tell her the truth? "I'm making sugar wax so I can whip off me' pubes!"

Shwinger-Em wrote:

Thanks for the comments and advice ladies :) I've found a couple of recipes and it looks as if I'll have to get a sugar thermometer - I think my mother-in-law has one but she's ever so nosy and I know if I ask to borrow it she'll say, "Oh, what you making then?" Now do I lie or just tell her the truth? "I'm making sugar wax so I can whip off me' pubes!"

my advice is tell as mutch as the truth as you can

"im making sugar wax to use on my...legs" :)

this does sound iteresting though as i currently use veet but i know that im just pushing my luck as it does say not to use on genitals and now my partner wants a go but i really dont want him hurting his genitals...but i've also heard waxing is bad on balls :/

I would bite the bullet and find someone who is qualified in waxing! It may cost abit more but at least you know the job is being done properly and who dont have to do the whole counting to 3 before u tear it off lol

I know i have my pubic area waxed with sugar wax and its painless and feels quite nice aswell lol I wouldnt have it waxed any other way and it last about 6 weeks for me :) x

why not shave the scrotum i do and it lasts for ages its nice and smooth too

leave the chemicals and waxing to pro's who know their job