Suggest a powerful quiet vibrator?

Hi everyone! Haven't been properly on here for the longest time - life just gets in the way of things sometimes. But I'm finding a bit more time on my hands for myself now, so hi again! :D I feel like I've missed loads on the forums but it's good to come on here and see that it's not too different :)

I suspect I'll be busy again soon, so I'm looking at possibly getting another vibrator before that happens. I really love my We-Vibe Tango, but I want to give it a little friend and can't decide! I want something mainly for clitoral stimulation but I don't need it to be specifically designed for clitoral use. It needs to be rumbly, more powerful than the Tango (if possible), and quiet too (not audible from outside closed doors).

Currently considering the We-Vibe Rave and the Swan Wand, but does anyone have any comments on these, or any other recommendations? Feeling a bit lost at the moment, so would appreciate any help! :)

I love the Swan Wand, it's both rumbly and super powerful! The two toys are both different experiences so you'd feel a need to use both of them from time to time 😁

Is it more powerful than the Rave would you say? I don't think I could afford both at the moment, so really just looking for one! I'm finding the Swan Trumpeter really attractive too >< https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22241

I really love the Rave! It has the same rumbly motor as the Tango and the shape is great for internal and external stimulation. I don't have the Swan to compare to though.

NatandTom wrote:

I really love the Rave! It has the same rumbly motor as the Tango and the shape is great for internal and external stimulation. I don't have the Swan to compare to though.

That's the main reason I'm considering the Rave - it's just something I thought I'd definitely love. Might have to just draw straws for them at this point

The Swan Wand i definitely more powerful than the Rave!