Suggest your favourite toys (bonus if they're on sale at the moment!)

Husband & I are planning a week away shortly so planning a LH order to freshen up the toy box. Can anyone give recommendations- happy to try something new or “upgrade” current toys.
Already have a variety of toys (range of dildo sizes for me and him, strap on for pegging/ reverse pegging, prostate toys, clit suckers, vibrators, couple vibrators, spreader/ dilators, sounding rods, wands, strokers, flashlights and I’m sure I’m forgetting some!) so nothing is off limits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got it all! :sweat_smile:
Only thing I didn’t see listed there was a hollow plug maybe :smile:

Me and my partner have a night away next month. We also have a toy box full but decided to get a few new bits.
We have ordered a o-ring gag as that’s something we haven’t tried yet.
A new cordless wand with a male attachment so we can both enjoy it.
A card game, just to give us some role play ideas

How about some new lingerie. You can never have to much lingerie. Maybe a new bullet or cockring which is good for couples.

Wands are great for use, we have a Lovehoney mini rechargeable one…
I’m tempted with a penis extender.

Like @Deanna32 lovely classy /sexy lingerie

Without knowing which toys you have that you’ve mentioned, it’s hard to suggest upgrades.

However… the only bedroom essential I can think of that you’ve not mentioned is underbed restraints and a blind fold. Such a great purchase whatever your level of kink.

Beyond that, a couple of my current favourites that you’ve not said are:

The Zumio E - Amazing toy, I don’t quite know how it does what it does but it’s not like any other precision vibe. Insanely powerful and precise, not buzzy. Rather pricey and never on sale I’m afraid unless you happen to have a percentage off your whole basket code or a 50% off any individual purchase code.

The Iridescent Glass Anal Beads - An impulsive purchase for me when they were on sale (sadly, not on sale currently) but an absolute winner. Way better than any other non rimming plug or silicone beads I own, only beaten by a rotating neck rimming plug but that was discontinued… essentially exactly the same but cheaper than the b-Vibe Rimming Plug. If money was no object I’d recommend that too.

Ooh, and maybe a knicker vibe for out and about. Knicker vibes are generally much more intense that eggs (I find) just as long as you’re wearing close fitting pocketed knickers for spot on placement. The Mantric Knicker Vibe is very good (as long as you have secure knicker placement!!) and, in pink, is currently 40% off.

ETA Ooh, ooh, ooh - I’ve just seen it’s finally launched the Womanizer Next!!! I guarentee this is an upgrade to your suction toys. It’s incredible, so much better than previous Womanizers and even absolutely trumps my previous favourite, the Melt.

I’ve just looked at the reviews on the NEXT and this sounds amazing. There are a fair few that read like AI so I was really glad to read yours @Peitho and everyone else who tested it. I could cry at that price mind, I was ready for buying it until I saw how many pounds it was :rofl:

2 Likes

I went to purchase the zumio E as I had a voucher giving me discount but it didn’t work on that particular toy. I’m dying to try a precision toy as I’ve yet used one.
I just have to hope for a sale on them soon as I can’t justify the price tag right now

Thanks for all the suggestions, ended up going for some new lingerie (giving a few of the wet look pieces a try!), extender sleeve and a few wand attachments to try out plus a LH foreplay game to give us some extra ideas…I’ve added the Zumio E to my wishlist as I’m only a few Wow Tech points away from a 50% off voucher.

The NEXT looks amazing! I’ve only recently got the Liberty 2 though so can’t justify buying a new one just yet, even it is being put through its paces regularly :joy:

1 Like