Suggestion for Rating system: Anal Douches

I recently just wrote a review for the Lovhoney basics douche and when it came to rating it asked for an orgasm rating. Personally, I just use this product for cleaning not for anal play but I know that giving it a low rating will affect its overall score. Its a great product but I think its a little unfair that it will get a lower rating from me because I didn't orgasm from it (even though this wasn't the purpose of its use for me).

Would it be porrsible to add the not applicable button to the anal douche orgasm rating? That way people who are rating it as a cleaning device can do so and those that are using it for anal play can also do so without negatively affecting the score of the product overall.

I hope this makes sense!

*possible not porrsible

i agree, certain ratings dont always apply. iv come across this on other products too. can we just have a N/A option on everything please

Yep, Agreed. N/A option on all options please!

Like using one of my own examples, Even though my girlfriend loves clit play and clitoral vibrators she can't cum from clit play, so those toys are only ever used for foreplay. I can't actually give any stars on "Orgasm rating" because of that but I don't feel right just putting half a star because the lack of orgasm isn't from the toy, so an N/A option would be nice.

I'm pretty sure the sub-ratings don't effect the overall rating of the product, they're just shown with your review so people can see a quick overview. I don't know for sure though

Does it not affect your overall enjoy ability of anal sex? I understand what you mean about them sometimes not being accurate

'Sub-ratings' don't impact the overall rating on reviews, however I do agree this would be a nice option to have as sometimes it feels a bit silly filling something in if it doesn't apply.

I'll forward this as a feature request to the tech team for consideration :)

Thanks for your suggestion!

always have thought of ratings as marks as how well something does what it is ment to, not as an orgasm rating

aanda wrote:

always have thought of ratings as marks as how well something does what it is ment to, not as an orgasm rating

Each rating is different, depending on what it is you're reviewing.

So there should be an 'Overall Rating' which is, as you say, how you felt the product fared overall and whether the products did what it was supposed to do.

The other ratings (sub ratings) cover a range of more detailed specifics, such as 'Attractiveness', 'Quietness', 'Ease of Use', 'Material & Build Qualtiy', 'Strength of Vibrations' and 'Orgasm Rating'.

Lingerie reviews also have extra sub ratings for 'Material Quality', 'Fit', 'Sex Appeal' and 'Value for money'.

Hope that helps!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

aanda wrote:

Each rating is different, depending on what it is you're reviewing.

So there should be an 'Overall Rating' which is, as you say, how you felt the product fared overall and whether the products did what it was supposed to do.

The other ratings (sub ratings) cover a range of more detailed specifics, such as 'Attractiveness', 'Quietness', 'Ease of Use', 'Material & Build Qualtiy', 'Strength of Vibrations' and 'Orgasm Rating'.

Lingerie reviews also have extra sub ratings for 'Material Quality', 'Fit', 'Sex Appeal' and 'Value for money'.

Hope that helps!

ok didnt know that, thanks