Suggestions on ways to cum on wife?

We usually have some sort of play first, whether penetration or oral (for him or me) and he'll choose where he wants to do it towards the end. The hair thing often finishes up a BJ if he wants to see it himself rather than have me swallow. I do like to watch him masturbate and I do get a kick out of seeing him cum, but if he just came along and wanked over me just so he could spray me I'd kick his arse. But yes, watching him go for it is very sexy. :)

I love to watch my other half wanking in front of me, for some reason it just drives me insane, especially if he teases me during it and makes me sit with my hands behind my back. I also find it a huge turn on if i get sent videos of it whilst hes in work.

If hes teasing me though, he finds it fun to either cum on my face/chest or if im wearing panties all over them just to be mean or punish me,

1 Like

Hi Mr. Smith, your wife could give you a footjob and you could come on her feet. My partner and I are both into this. Lots of options, lots of time to explore. Have fun!

3 Likes

Totally agree. However would like one to come inside me as well as on my face, get my idea! Dare not tell my partner though.

ass is a must

1 Like

Ladies / women if you had a choice:

a) your man pulling out and doing a quick anak masturbate then coming over youā€¦

Or

b) having sex pulling out then you using your hand on your man to finish him off?

Only once so far in twenty years I pulled out grabbed my hands wife and she hand job wanked me to cum over her boobs and belly and she said ā€œthat was differentā€ in a good way. Iā€™m a bit shy and reserved so just wondering if a bit of both is good. Next time I might grab my wifeā€™s hand againā€¦

Sorry if this topic has been posted before I did a search and couldnā€™t find anything answering that.

3 Likes

iā€™ll answer this as a lady since iā€™m a bottom, i love either cumming inside my ass or pulling out and telling me to turn round so he can cum in my mouth

2 Likes

edited by mod

@AJ82, hi was your post about my question? I did a post search but couldnā€™t find anything that as weed that question. I wasnā€™t trying to hijack this thread. If you know the post or key search words to answer my post that would be great if you could share, thanks.

2 Likes

Depends on the mood. Iā€™d rather him cum all over me on his own as Im really into that, but I have used my hand many times to make him cum all over my boobs. I usually reserve the latter for when I have my period and blow jobs are out for whatever reason

4 Likes

Face, tits, or bum for me usually. Depends on the position usually.

4 Likes

Hey @Fire_Ice1
We like both options you suggested! But usually, we donā€™t do things quickly :slight_smile:
For the most part, itā€™s b)
But usually after a longish, tantra-ish session and my wife has had at least two Os.
She will often finish me off, but very slowly - so I nearly blow a few tendons in the process!
I also really enjoy rubbing my P on her V (right on the clit) which she really enjoys and makes a pretty amazing orgasm for me!
Occasionally, I will have a slow wank rubbing myself on her thigh. Not often, but itā€™s a lovely feeling :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

He loves it when I tell him where to shoot his cum. It is a real turn on for him especially if I tell him to finish off on my face. He slowly runs his penis over my face and along my mouth and in no time he shoots. Iā€™m sure that just telling him where I want it gets him there quickly.

4 Likes

Our favourite position is doggystyle, so in the position I cum on her ass and back
If we are doing missionary I normally cum on her pussy or belly
If we are masturbating it could be anywhere, but not on the face. Normally one of the above or on her boobs
But being honest we both prefer me cumming inside her vaginally or anally :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

99% of the time it goes inside but occasionally i enjoy a good facial or on my boobs recently started swallowing too but i save that as a reward for him.

5 Likes

Nothing better than wanking over oh tits and licking every drop off swallowing the lot

2 Likes