Suitable toys for work

This gave me a giggle. I work in high security and even staff are searched regularly. I just had this image of getting wanded and setting it off and having to go for a full search over some love eggs. No way to live that one down haha

Trine wrote:

Good shout on the zip bag, that thought had not crossed my mind.. imagine getting caught washing it in the work sink!

"Honestly sir, its from my mortar and pesto set" >.<

This could potentially be avoided, depending how the toilets are built. At my office there is at least one per floor, which has the sink directly inside the cubicle. It is for disabled, but we do not have anyone on a wheelchair in the office, so it is used by ladies - it comes also bit handy when I am on menstruation. Plus when I wear ben wa balls, this is a good to have as well.

I would personally avoid anything vibrating at work, I would be scared it would be heared. So a butt plug or Ben wa balls are good option. Ben wa balls are bit mainly for training, but they actually do stimulate me a bit and make me slightly horny...

This is a great idea, particularly if you have, or are intending to have a sexual relationship/encounter with someone at work.

I met my fella in an office we both worked in years ago so we used to enjoy some discreet naughtiness to get each other going. Like you, he used to like me wearing hold-ups and crotchless underwear so I could give him sneaky peaks and flashes.

My fella also used to like having a pair of my silk panties stuffed down his boxer shorts. I used to then sneak off to the toilet during the day and take pics/vids of myself and send it to him so he could feel them running against his swollen manhood. Taking a dildo into the toilets at work for a short and sweet burst is lush!

Occasionally the teasing got the better of us which led to some activity in the store room - all great fun and good memories providing you don’t get caught!

Being sexy at work is such a turn on so good luck. Those around you can be oblivious to the filth that you’re thinking and doing! 😉

I’m a little late on this thread so I’m assuming you’ve already tried it out by now anyway - how did it go?