Suitable toys for work

Hi guys, I am searching for toys I can use/wear whilst I am at work. I am on my feet majority of the day dealing with the public so the toys must be somewhat discreet.

Number one idea is a butt plug. I am thinking of silicone and one with a comfortable T bar base. I enjoy anal play and am definitely not a beginner.
What do you guys think of this? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35191

Number 2 is love eggs. I've never used these and have never really understood the point of them. Are they basically like jiggle balls that vibrate? Do they make you orgasm? I would be horrified to actually have an orgasm in front of my colleagues/patients so am a little dubious about love eggs. Have literally no idea on love eggs and feel quite swamped looking at the selection available here so if someone could kindly link me to some that would be ideal for my situation that would be wonderful!

Number 3 is jiggle balls I guess? I have the rocks off pleasure balls however the large metal pull makes it so you cannot wear these comofortably out and about. So again, any links would be great!

I also want to get some sexy hold ups to wear under my uniform for work so if anyone has any recommendations please pass them my way!

Any other toys/ideas any of you can suggest would be welcomed. TIA!

🐼

Butt plugs aren’t really my area, but I would suggest making sure you buy either a small bottle or sachets of lube as you may need to reapply during the day so you need something discreet.

Love eggs are design to make you orgasm. It will depend a lot of the kind of stimulation you need. Personally I’m not a fan of them being used at work. Some have been known to stop responding to the remote, you could orgasm or the vibrations could be heard. All of which may cause you problems at work.

Jiggle balls/Kegel balls could be a good option. Yes they may stimulate you and make you horny, but they should be fairly
undetectable. It’s hard to advise you on which you should go for, as it is a very individual thing. Lovehoney’s own brand ones such as https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32948 are on offer at the moment and I find them comfortable to wear for long periods. Lube isn’t as much an issue as it is for butt plugs, but carrying some emergency lube may be a good idea.

If you go for a plug I would say the one you have linked to is a very good option, it’s very comfortable and not so tiny that being experienced means you get no benefit, helped by the ball inside although it’s not THAT noticeable.

Problem you might have with a love egg, or anything else with vibes, is the battery or charge lasting. You won’t be able to leave it buzzing for that long. So will want a wireless remote one obviously and sometimes the connection is not that great, particularly if you end up turning it off and on and potentially leaving it turned off for longer periods, you don’t want to keep having to pop to the loo to reactivate it! I haven’t orgasmed from a love egg alone but some are powerful.

I always thought of jiggle balls as more for kegal training than pleasure.

Also +1 on what kelly_michelle said about re-applying lube to the plug.

I don’t know what your budget is but have you considered the we vibe? Really quiet and discrete and can be controlled either via remote or your phone. The charge also lasts a long time. Never personally timed it though.

The cheaper of the two comes in at £79.99

I started a thread yesterday about what plug to use for long periods and ended up ordering:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38783

It should come today so I can try it at work tomorrow (I've started with the beginners but they have intermediate and expert versions) I cant wait. Apart from a plug and a chastity device (Way to bulky for my uniform), I cant think of anything else for a male either? :( I'm a desk job but in a room with 10-15 other peeps.

Anywhom I'll let you know about that product tomorrow if your still looking to order :)

The snug plug is an ideal plug for wear at work, I just wish they had the snug plug 4. It is designed to be very comfortable and the stimulation comes from the weight of it.

the plug you link to in the first post is a good plug but if you sit down much it may be uncomfortable, it is a little long and pointy for that kind of wear.  

A kegel might be better than a Love egg vibrator, we have had a few of them and all can be heard within a few feet of the person, especially if you are seated on something. I’m not sure about keeping either in for long periods, pretty sure your kegel muscles need to rest though I haven’t researched it. Still many kegels or even ben wa balls are discreet enough, to the uninitiated, they wouldn’t be recognizable even if found.

Hi there, these lace top hold ups are really excellent, and on offer at the moment for just £3 😀

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32645

SquirtyPanda I have the plug you are looking at and it's really good. It's not that wide for due to is length you'll be very aware of it. The jiggle balls inside it are fab!

One good idea is to have a small ziploc plastic bag with you just in case you need to remove the plug. That way you can put it in your pocket or bag to go home.

Just want to say I love the idea of using toys while at work along with some sexy lingerie.

Massive respect to you SquirtyPanda!

Good shout on the zip bag, that thought had not crossed my mind.. imagine getting caught washing it in the work sink!

"Honestly sir, its from my mortar and pesto set" >.<

+1 for Leahs93's suggestion of a we vibe, particularly if you can get the app controlled one that links to your mobile phone. When me and NP were living apart she'd wear it on a Friday when i was due to come and see her. I used to send her texts during the day and a little buzz meant check your phone while a longer one would mean I was setting off from work. She used to like the fact she didn't know when it was going to go off.

The app was a bit hit and miss though to be fair but was worth perservering with

Hi guys, thanks for your replies! They have all been really helpful!

The we vibe looks good however I worry about it being stuck on vibrate and I will need to turn it off when I am with a patient and cannot concentrate because it is edging me towards an orgasm in front of them lol 🙈 and also it operates through the iphone app, we have to leave our phones in our lockers! So kinda rules the we vibe out for me.

AmyA i agree with the kegal balls, about being meant for training as opposed to pleasure. So I think theyre ruled out for me too.

Thanks for your recommendation naughtynerd! its the only plug that ticks the boxes for me right now!

Asyouwish great idea about the ziplock bag, without it im not sure what I would have done if it got too much at work!

Yeah i will take a little bag with me to house the plug if i need to remove it, some wipes and some lube 😌👍

I have included some crotchless knickers in my basket too, to make things a little more sexy. I quite like the look of the pearl knickers. I have not ever tried these, anyone else got any thoughts and feelings on them? Do they work? in terms of feeling the pearls and making you aroused? Kinda my aim hehe 😉

I also bought some hold ups today just to see how I feel with them under my uniform and I quite liked how they made me feel, I felt so sexy and way more confident. Cannot wait to team it up with my hair and make up done + wearing my heels to work 😬 lol

Guy14357 thank you! I am rather excited to see if this plug turns me on at work much lol

🐼

Let me know how it goes!

Hey SquirtyPanda,

As you say that you're definitely not a beginner when it comes to anal play, if you want to push the boat out (so to speak), you can't go wrong with nJoy butt plug.

I have the medium size and absolutely love it (wearing it right now in preparation for a fun night with the OH!) As it's metal and not silicone, the lube doesn't dry up as quick and I find them better for all day wear. The weightiness provides an amazing feeling too. Here is my review of the medium one if it helps - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041&reviewid=143787#customer_reviews

Very tempted to get the large next to try, but don't want that to make me stop using the medium as I love it so much. They are worth every penny (and last forever!)

Have fun!

Leo Christian wrote:

Hey SquirtyPanda,

As you say that you're definitely not a beginner when it comes to anal play, if you want to push the boat out (so to speak), you can't go wrong with nJoy butt plug.

I have the medium size and absolutely love it (wearing it right now in preparation for a fun night with the OH!) As it's metal and not silicone, the lube doesn't dry up as quick and I find them better for all day wear. The weightiness provides an amazing feeling too. Here is my review of the medium one if it helps - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041&reviewid=143787#customer_reviews

Very tempted to get the large next to try, but don't want that to make me stop using the medium as I love it so much. They are worth every penny (and last forever!)

Have fun!

Can you sit down properly with the ring base?

Leo Christian wrote:

Hey SquirtyPanda,

Have fun!

Hey thanks for taking the time to comment 😌

That plug you linked does look big and weighty, not too sure if itll be suitabe for wearing to work?

And also echo king girthy question ?

🐼

Hey KingGrthy, SquirtyPanda,

I would say that the plug is small for a medium size. I read a few reviews before buying one and some said that they wished they'd picked the next size up. I'm very happy with the medium though as like you, I wanted something that I could wear out and about, that I wouldn't forget was there, but that wasn't too big (I have bigger toys for home use). The medium weighs 200g, which sounds like a lot, but the design of this plug fits so well and the neck is shaped in a certain way that although I put loads of lube on it, I have never experienced it falling out, even with the weight - and most plugs do at some point! So I feel it's the safest one to wear on my travels ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The large weight is almost double at 310g, (which is getting on the heavier side), but I am really curious to try this - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9042

The weight provides a great feeling walking around and reminds you it's there!

As for the ring base, it has never been an issue at all and I find it's more comfy than most silicone flared bases on other butt plugs. You can sit down absolutely fine and it sits snug between you cheeks. You can't see it under the tightest of jeans, so would be discreet for work. The only thing I'd say is that if you wear a thong with it, the material will want to sit either side of the plug as it does stick out a little more than a standard flared base where a thong can cover it.

So, all in all, highly reccomended. Just don't try and wear it through airport security... (I read a very funny story about someone that forget they were wearing one and did...)

Hope that helps!

I don't think I would dare wear a plug through airport security even if it was silicone!