Surprise birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend?

Hi all so it’s my girlfriends birthday in a few weeks and I’m looking a getting her a few treats off of Lovehoney. I was just looking for suggestions. I have for her things off here before, Valentine’s Day I got a few little gifts and made her a hamper. I have treated her to a nice red robe gift set, I often have a look through the lingerie offers and get little treats for herself and me when things are on offer. She hadn’t had a vibrator till I met her so I got her one. I’m just looking for new ideas that can be added and mix things up. Do many people treat there partners to toys? Also what do people like to receive? Any new ideas would be appreciated.

A bullet in nice packaging, or a beautiful glass dildo? Or both, to use together?

There are some lovely new summer lingerie items which she could sleep in as well as dress up in.

Massage oil or massage candles?

Thank you for your reply. I will look into the glass dildos as I have a glass butt plug that I love and could be a good added addition to our collection. I have been looking at the new summer lingerie but was just looking for something a bit different to mix it up. Iv had a look at the massage oil and the massage candles and they do them in a cherry flavour which my girlfriend likes so tempted to go with those to and add the hot massage rocks to complete a 3 for £15 deal and will be a treat for her.